Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango In Concert

Page: 1 of 1
 Photoiconsfilms
09-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Allright!

Below is a link to a Youtube-movie where i play the song Manny & Meche from the soundtrack on violin, dressed up like Manny Calavera!!(Year 2 style)

Enjoy!!!/Samuel, Photoiconsfilms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XOSOkMlXTw)
 JagJedi
09-09-2008, 12:50 PM
You did a great job man! Glad to see Grim fans coming up with new material to keep our little fan base alive! Keep them coming.
 Du Man
09-10-2008, 1:58 AM
bravo! Now you just need a base accompaniment!
 Frenkieee
09-10-2008, 5:32 AM
That's totally awesome dude!

Ghe.. "My violin, I like to keep it next to where my heart used to be"

Two thumbs up!
 Photoiconsfilms
09-10-2008, 8:19 AM
Glad you liked it!

Du Man, my dream is to make a project where i have a whole bunch of people Cosplaying Grimfandango, a full band with acoustic base, skeleton couples dancing tango in the background.
(imagine a pianist wearing a perfect Glottis costume ^__^ )

I want to make a movie that is so good that it touches people who havent even heard of the game
Maybe if those "Lost Souls" ;) see my completed movie they might consider bying the game.
It might sound crazy, but i think that quality Fan-material like the Grim Fandango novel (or the movie i dream of making) in the end could make more people look into Grim Fandango, and maybe make LucasArts (or Double Fine Products) consider working on a sequel for Grim Fandango.

If anyone here is from Sweden and wants to help me with costumes etc.
(or dance tango in the background in cosplay-costumes)
you can E-mail me at: photoiconsfilms@gmail.com
(JagJedi, considering your name, i guess you could be Swedish)

(if you are from other countries you could make good looking skelleton heads and send me, you have my word that i will send them back afterwards)
 Sallim
09-10-2008, 6:15 PM
AWESOME! This is really great, you made this day a better day!
 squiike
09-11-2008, 8:14 AM
hehe cool! :)
 Mr_Calavera
10-10-2008, 9:19 AM
Classic! Great work! :thumbsup:
 VampireNaomi
10-17-2008, 4:13 PM
Wow, that's some great dedication! Awesome work.
 ZaXeriaw
07-24-2009, 9:53 AM
Wauw! I've been wandering around this for pretty long time, and haven't even noticed this post before now...

That is a very original kind of fan-based material. Sounds cool! If you need someone to be in the audience or something, gimme a PM... I'm from Denmark, so sweden isn't so far away :p
 urluckyday
08-21-2009, 1:08 AM
Nice...bet the neighbors were thinking "WTF?!"

Sounds good tho.
Page: 1 of 1