Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help locating a Sith texture.

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
09-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Well I'm trying to retexture a Male Sith for a character in an upcoming mod I'm making for my programming class. I want to reskin the male hooded Sith apprentice, but I'm not sure which file I should be looking for. >_< Oh and is the hood for part of the robe or is it a head?

Sorry if my terminology is wrong. XD When I did basic modding (mainly creating items and other easy beginner stuff) I always used informal terms since I was talking to myself while making them.
 rictus135
09-05-2008, 12:35 AM
If you meen the dark jedi that hunt you across the galaxy in kotor1, it is listed as N_darkjediM in the "ERF's, swpc_tex_tpa, N" branches of Kotor Tool. The head and body (including the hood) are all one model. Since the actual facial area of the skin is basicly just the eyes, and the skin is very small, you will only have a couple dozen pixels to work with for facial characteristics.

Darth Revans hooded robes have the hood as part of the model, allowing different heads to be used on the body.
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
09-05-2008, 12:40 AM
If you meen the dark jedi that hunt you across the galaxy in kotor1, it is listed as N_darkjediM in the "ERF's, swpc_tex_tpa, N" branches of Kotor Tool. The head and body (including the hood) are all one model. Since the actual facial area of the skin is basicly just the eyes, and the skin is very small, you will only have a couple dozen pixels to work with for facial characteristics.

Darth Revans hooded robes have the hood as part of the model, allowing different heads to be used on the body.

Yes those are the ones I'm searching for. ^_^ And why thank you very much for explaining that they are one mesh (which I figured but I wasn't sure). I wasn't really concerned with the face, just doing some retexturing of the robes. Once again thanks for helping and pointing me in the right direction... >_> Knowing me I would have floundered around for hours searching.
Page: 1 of 1