Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

has anyone else had this problem??

Page: 1 of 1
 lead-menace
08-24-2008, 10:46 PM
you put the game in the DVD drive (I have the DVD version btw) try to either autorun the game or go to my computer and try to run it from there, and then, before the main menu even shows up, CRASH!!!, it goes to a blue screen error (I can't get a pic yet I will try to take a decent one with my camera)

Please help me I've been trying to do eveything Ican think of, I have a bunch of ideas but none of them have worked so far, I still have some tho

I even ran the windows troubleshooter thing and installed windows SP1 and still nothing, it also told me that something was wrong with my nvidia nForce SATA drive(r) or somthing and I'm not using nvidia, I'm using ati radion, very weird, any thing someone can help me with please, I need to install it normally, and get it patched, last time the patch wouldn't extract right
 M@RS
08-24-2008, 11:33 PM
Do you have the most recent drivers for your ati card?
 Bs|Rogue52
08-25-2008, 9:45 AM
I had a sorta but not really similar problem with CoD4. Unistall the game then go to Start> Run> type "regedit" and find and delete the LA folder, then trying reinstalling the game. It should be fine since youve been playing it before.
 lead-menace
08-26-2008, 8:53 PM
yeah but will that help the problem of the disc causing my compt to crash to the blue screen, I'll try to upload a digi picture of it soon as I cna't take a screenshot of it
Page: 1 of 1