Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

k1 on k2

Page: 1 of 1
 yyyyy
08-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Hello! is there a mod which lets u play k1 on k2? i have both games and my opinion is that k1 has the best story the party is better the enemies are better NO ****ing autobalance and and and.. but TSL has more and better feats and force powers more and better upgrades one more party slot more levels more classes and and and.. so i wanna play k1 on k2... I tryed to just replace some k2 folders with k2 folders and the tlk but after i get an error. Does somebody know a mod or can make it?? would be awsome :D
 Gargoyle King
08-24-2008, 10:25 AM
That would be porting, so no. Also, you can't seriously think by putting folders from K1 into TSL would make it work did you?
 Giant Graffiti
08-24-2008, 10:25 AM
No, that would be illegal. I believe there are a mods that balance K1 to be like TSL, though.

EDIT: Gargoyle King beat me to it. :xp:
 Silveredge9
08-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Hello! is there a mod which lets u play k1 on k2? i have both games and my opinion is that k1 has the best story the party is better the enemies are better NO ****ing autobalance and and and.. but TSL has more and better feats and force powers more and better upgrades one more party slot more levels more classes and and and.. so i wanna play k1 on k2... I tryed to just replace some k2 folders with k2 folders and the tlk but after i get an error. Does somebody know a mod or can make it?? would be awsome :D
Also, if you copy and paste KOTOR's files into the Crysis folder, you get to play KOTOR with really good graphics! :O
 Gargoyle King
08-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Also, if you copy and paste KOTOR's files into the Crysis folder, you get to play KOTOR with really good graphics! :O:rofl: :lol:

Yeah.
 Pikmin
08-24-2008, 6:18 PM
And I heard that if you have JA and a copy of TFU on Xbox you can move it over the the PC via lan connection and turn JA into TFU!!!
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
08-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Also, if you copy and paste KOTOR's files into the Crysis folder, you get to play KOTOR with really good graphics! :O

Shhhh... Silver don't spread that secret. Now everyone is going to know how to do it. >:[
 Revan 411
08-25-2008, 12:28 AM

Really?! :O

AWESOME! I'll try that out right now actually! :xp:

(Sarcasm) :xp:
Page: 1 of 1