Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HAHAHA I cannot get the demo!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 fastfed
08-21-2008, 12:50 PM
I am so done with the 360!!! I am telling you..

I was up last night working but I was checking the demo section on the 360 every so often..

For the first time since I have had this xbox I saw when the demo came out.. I cannot get it because they want me to spend 15 bucks so I can get a gold membership!

I have no desire to play ANY games on line.. The silver deal thing, is just fine..

They prevented out of all the demo's Unleashed..

Pathetic!
 Madgame
08-21-2008, 1:52 PM
I am so done with the 360!!! I am telling you..

I was up last night working but I was checking the demo section on the 360 every so often..

For the first time since I have had this xbox I saw when the demo came out.. I cannot get it because they want me to spend 15 bucks so I can get a gold membership!

I have no desire to play ANY games on line.. The silver deal thing, is just fine..

They prevented out of all the demo's Unleashed..

Pathetic!

Fret not my young padawan, although goldmembers receive the demos first (haha I said goldmember) demos are made available to silver members a week or two after.
 fastfed
08-21-2008, 1:57 PM
Fret not my young padawan, although goldmembers receive the demos first (haha I said goldmember) demos are made available to silver members a week or two after.

A "WEEK" or "TWO"

Good god!! Pathetic!! It really is stupid!! For example.. Tiger woods 09 is on there to, the game comes out in a week. I think the Dev's should be angry with this! Demo's are like a preview, its designed to get you to "WANT" The game!!

PS3 sure doesn't do this!
 Boba Rhett
08-21-2008, 3:05 PM
Just create another Live account. You'll get a free one month trial of Gold. This can be done up to three times on the same 360.
Page: 1 of 1