Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question Concerning Multiple Clothing.

Page: 1 of 1
 Maphisto86
08-19-2008, 4:56 AM
Hi guys,

I just watched a video preview of The Force Unleashed and Hayden Blackman, the project lead, stated that in the game one could modify their lightsaber as well as get new outfits. While I am sure the lightsaber modification is available in the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions, what about the outfits?

Gamepro has identified these costumes for the protagonist:

* Bounty Hunter Disguise
* Corellian Flight Suit
* Father's Robes
* Light Training Gear
* Training Gear
* Raxus Prime Survival Gear
* Sith Robes
* Jungle Combat Gear
* Industrial Explorer Outfit
* Ultimate Good
* Ultimate Evil

However, are ALL of these present in the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions or just for show in the Wii duel mode? Does anyone know? I know I have seen the apprentice wear some of these in the PS3/360 version but what about the rest? I hope they are as I like when you can customize your main character's appearance in a game. I also noticed the Evolutions toy line from Hasbro has some of these on their Starkiller figurines.
 Prime
08-19-2008, 9:18 AM
Hi guys,

I just watched a video preview of The Force Unleashed and Hayden Blackman, the project lead, stated that in the game one could modify their lightsaber as well as get new outfits. While I am sure the lightsaber modification is available in the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions, what about the outfits?

Gamepro has identified these costumes for the protagonist:

* Bounty Hunter Disguise
* Corellian Flight Suit
* Father's Robes
* Light Training Gear
* Training Gear
* Raxus Prime Survival Gear
* Sith Robes
* Jungle Combat Gear
* Industrial Explorer Outfit
* Ultimate Good
* Ultimate Evil

However, are ALL of these present in the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions or just for show in the Wii duel mode? Does anyone know? I know I have seen the apprentice wear some of these in the PS3/360 version but what about the rest? I hope they are as I like when you can customize your main character's appearance in a game. I also noticed the Evolutions toy line from Hasbro has some of these on their Starkiller figurines.My impression is that they are all present, but you don't choose them per se. For each environment the appropriate outfit would be selected for you. But I could be wrong.
 Nicomon
08-19-2008, 9:54 AM
They're presumably unlockables, just like the lightsaber crystals etc.
 Juno Eclipse
08-19-2008, 8:46 PM
They're presumably unlockables, just like the lightsaber crystals etc.

No I think that Prime is most likely right. I think outfits are picked for u for each environment
 Nicomon
08-20-2008, 6:29 AM
Yes, i know that, we've already seen that The Apprentice uses different outfit in Raxus Prime.

But that's not what i was talking about, i meant that after you complete the game or perform certain achievements, the outfits come unlockable at any level.
Page: 1 of 1