Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Twist of Fate

Page: 1 of 1
 GodsillY
08-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Star Wars: Twist of Fate
By: GodsillY
Prolouge:
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away the crew of a ship known as the Golden Eagle is thrown into an alternate universe and shortly there after realize they are stuck forever. In this Alternate Reality the Clone Army was completely wiped out by the Seperatist forces and Count Dooku, only five Jedi survived, one of those Jedi however is Qui'Gon Jin who was not killed in this time line. Together the crew of the Golden Eagle work together with the last of the jedi to try and find a way to win a seemingly hopeless war.

Please tell me what you think of the idea: Chapter one Forth Coming.
 DeadYorick
08-16-2008, 10:43 PM
The idea sounds like you just mapped out the entire plotline in that opening crawl

My recommendation is start out really slow. Let the reader read what happens in the story through the chapters. Keep the opening crawl very vague basically
 Rev7
08-16-2008, 11:12 PM
It will certianly be an interesting story. I would read it. ;) You told us a lot in that prolouge.
 The_Catto
08-17-2008, 2:52 AM
I know too much now to read it, sorry.
That was just WAY too much information, I think.
Sorry, but thats what I think.

It WOULD have been interesting if I didn't read the prologue...
 GodsillY
08-18-2008, 4:14 PM
Thanks I will keep that in mind next time, for it's obviously too late to salvage this one you've already read it. I understand, I will however finish this story, and keep that in mind when I write my future fics, thanks for the tip!! :)

However, after reading it again a couple times and thinking about where I am taking this story. I did give away a lot of information but it doesn't ruin the story at all. It doesn't give away too much in my opinion, maybe I am wrong.
 machievelli
08-28-2008, 1:50 PM
so don't make us wait. Write it!
Page: 1 of 1