Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All the Force Powers

Page: 1 of 1
 Juno Eclipse
08-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Ok! We all know there are gonna be a lot of kick ass powers in TFU. I just wanted to ask if anyone could help me figure them all out.

So far I have:

Force push
Force lightning
Force grip
Force throw
Force repulse
Force Combos (lightning shield, lightning bomb, aerial bombardment, force grip/impale/push, lightsaber push)

Please post anymore powers u can find!

:lsduel:
 Ryazan
08-19-2008, 1:26 PM
There will definitely be other powers in the game, but they are all going to be based off of the standard powers that you listed. Meaning, they will be the result of combining/upgrading the standard powers.For example, Force Wave will probably be a Force Repulse upgrade, and Force Maelstrom will be a combination of Force Lightning and Force Repulse. Starkiller will also be able to use saber throw.
 Ali1392
08-19-2008, 5:49 PM
its a shame they dont have pull
 Jacob Nion
08-19-2008, 5:56 PM
that would be awsome.
 Juno Eclipse
08-19-2008, 7:02 PM
its a shame they dont have pull

I would love if they included pull too, but I think the creators saw some idiot trying to combine it with force push or repulse.
 Ali1392
08-19-2008, 8:18 PM
that would be strange to see would snap every bone in the poor stormies body i was thinking about pull slashes like in JA
 Juno Eclipse
08-19-2008, 8:22 PM
that would be strange to see would snap every bone in the poor stormies body i was thinking about pull slashes like in JA

Now that WOULD be cool! It's to bad the designers didn't ask u.:lol:
 LordOfTheFish
08-19-2008, 8:51 PM
How about Force Choke? A classic. I don't really know if it's included but if so, boss!
 Aku
08-20-2008, 4:11 AM
How about Force Choke? A classic. I don't really know if it's included but if so, boss!
Only Darth Vader has Force Choke. The Apprentice has Force Lightning instead ^^
 Jason Skywalker
08-20-2008, 6:34 AM
Isn't Force Choke = Force Grip?
 Aku
08-20-2008, 8:53 AM

Isn't Force Choke = Force Grip?
Naah, Grip in this game is lifting people around. Choke just kinda chokes them, Darth Vader style xD
 LordOfTheFish
08-20-2008, 12:05 PM
Only Darth Vader has Force Choke. The Apprentice has Force Lightning instead ^^

You ever played battlefront 2?

All these guys have force choke :xp:.

Darth Vader
Darth Tyrannis
Annakin
Darth Sidious
 Ryazan
08-20-2008, 3:05 PM
Darth Sidious focuses more on Force Lightning. I don't think there's a single story instance of him using Choke, but he could if he wanted. Every Dark Side user "has" Choke, but some (like Sidious) simply either choose not to use it or haven't mastered it. And the closest we're gonna get to Pull is returning a thrown saber.
 LordOfTheFish
08-20-2008, 3:38 PM
agreed.
 Ryazan
08-20-2008, 4:08 PM
Actually, scratch that. The closest we'll get to Pull is pulling someone towards you with Grip.
 Hoad
08-20-2008, 7:17 PM
Force Deadly Sight and Destruction from Dark Forces would be badass ;D
 Ryazan
08-20-2008, 7:59 PM
Destruction could possibly be a Lightning upgrade, who knows.
 LordOfTheFish
08-20-2008, 9:27 PM
Force Heal! Woot!
 Juno Eclipse
08-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Force Heal! Woot!

With all the cheap powers that the apprentice has, I don't think he needs Force heal to stay alive:lol:
 Tomak Ta-Zak
08-21-2008, 12:39 PM
I believe the coolest powers would be a Force Crush (like in KOTOR 2) and a Force Pull Definately.
 Hoad
08-22-2008, 6:53 PM
Force Crush certainly looks likely; at the end of the video on the demo you see a crushed up AT-ST being tossed about in-game.
 Aku
08-22-2008, 7:55 PM
Well...You get a crush bonus for pushing or throwing people into walls or objects at a high enough velocity. Say you jump into the air above a stormtrooper and use a charged force push down on him...That's definitely worthy of a crush bonus in my opinion xD
 TriggerGod
08-22-2008, 8:16 PM
Force Crush certainly looks likely; at the end of the video on the demo you see a crushed up AT-ST being tossed about in-game.

Yeah, like an upgraded version of Grip.
Grip -> Choke -> Crush is how I think ;)
Now, it would be cool to see some power be combined with Crush. Crush + Throw Saber. Meh. Couldn't think of anything else...
 itsame
08-23-2008, 1:50 AM
Hey all, long time lurker first time poster

Just letting you know that the apprentice has a grab if you press X & A on the 360 (dont know about ps3) which is pretty neat. Im loving this demo and cant wait for the full game.

Also, anyone know how to do the force repulse? I also read he has a move where he slams the ground with his saber and can be done in the demo.

Cheers
 LordOfTheFish
08-23-2008, 9:18 AM
My brain is fresh out of ideas. Crush would be sick though...
 Darth Moeller
08-23-2008, 10:25 AM

Just letting you know that the apprentice has a grab if you press X & A on the 360 (dont know about ps3) which is pretty neat. Im loving this demo and cant wait for the full game.

Also, anyone know how to do the force repulse? I also read he has a move where he slams the ground with his saber and can be done in the demo.

CheersI don't think you can do repulse in the demo, but one move you can do is double jump up and then hold X, and he'll slam the ground with his saber.
 Juno Eclipse
08-25-2008, 9:02 AM

Cheers

Yeah the grab is cool. I like how you can combine lightning with it before using force push and a kick to launch mini enemies into the stratosphere.:lol:

:lsduel:
 LordSerion
08-25-2008, 2:37 PM
Yeah, and they scream in the comlink "Houston, we've got a lil trouble!" Or "This is Admiral Biatch to base camp..."

Seriously, What'd ya use Repulse for?
Page: 1 of 1