Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL:RP Lockage

Page: 1 of 1
 jonathan7
08-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Heya all,

I had a query about the TSL:RP thread being locked - to me it seems slightly strange to lock it now - given that I would be of the opinion probably 75% of problems related to the thread related to a single source, and given that member has now left - it seems a little after the fact to lock it. Though I am sure that the thread has posed considerable problems for all of you - and I would like to thank you for the diligence all of you have shown with dealing with said problems.

If the thread is to remain locked, may I suggest you either sticky it, or sticky a TSL:RP FAQ - as I'm sure noobs will come calling looking for it.

Take care y'all and thanks for your hard work moderating the forums :)
 tk102
08-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Redhawke issued a final general warning which was met immediately with spam. That's why it got locked. A week off for bad behavior. It'll be open tomorrow.

Edit: done
 RedHawke
08-12-2008, 2:01 AM
tk's such a big softie! :xp:

As to the TSLRP thread: Just a general warning to everyone about that thread... next spammy post and it is gone... forever. That thread has received enough special treatment, an exra-ordinary amount, in fact.

So those of you TSLRP fan-bois that love that mod and the thread better take care, it is on a no post warning, meaning only the OP or the mods 'team' members may post updates there... any other noodles post about the bug counter or simply to bump the thread and it goes away for good.

Sorry folks but no more. ok?
 Q
08-12-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm actually in favor of this. The topic has become the abyss of LF, as well as the bane of the staff. Better to just let it die, IMHO.
 Sith Holocron
08-14-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm actually in favor of this. The topic has become the abyss of LF, as well as the bane of the staff. Better to just let it die, IMHO.

I second Qliveur's motion
 Da_man
08-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Thirded. All the spam about the bug counter, except when it goes down to zero.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-15-2008, 2:29 PM
Deleted some posts:

Yeah, before everything gets out of hand ;) (play nice)

Locking down the thread since J7's, RedHawke's & tk's point has gotten across :D
Page: 1 of 1