Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New story mod i need a scripter

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Andrez
07-28-2008, 7:31 PM
hi ive started a new mod tht should be pretty simple although i am familure with scripts ive been away from modding for some time so id much appreciate some help and perhaps be lookin to put a team together for the sequel to this but tht will be a story total converssion
please respond quik as im desprate
 Da_Man_2423
07-28-2008, 8:16 PM
New story mod

hi ive started a new mod tht should be pretty simple

:confused:

So, is THIS mod the total conversion one? Or is the sequel the total conversion?
 zbyl2
07-29-2008, 3:18 AM
Err... Simple total conversion? Ok, I know what it mean total conversion/story mod but... Simple total conversion? What is it?:xp:
 Darth_Andrez
07-29-2008, 7:49 AM
hey sorry for not makin it very clear guys roght now im working on the revenge of darth andrez witch is a side quest but a long one i might add
and will be the first in the series.

now this is where i need scripters to spawn the creature(npc)
and make them vanish greatfully,im ok when it comes to ds pts and ls pts
and give item and such likes the simple stuff but the scripts that i first metioned are giving me bother.

THE SEQUEL:THE REDEMPTION OF DARTH ANDREZ
this is the total story converssion and so im recruiting now to get things organized.This post is a counter thread to recuit a team to work on the series with me.

THE REVENGE OF DARTH ANDREZ(the story):
you will find a man named qutan on the planet of dantooine as soon as you graduate from the academy,if you choose to converse with him he will ask you for a moment of your time you can either tell him were to go or decide to listen to his plea,if you listen to him he will explain tht a woman named glenquea is in need of *your* help your are dazed as to why this womanb would want the help of a totaly unheard of jedi anways you put your querys aside and decide to help,

you arrive on korriban(slightly after u finish your buissness on dantooine)and you make your way to the cantina to speak with glenquea,she explains that her son heldar tyner(darth andrez)is a great ledgend of a sith lord whos burial ground is lost on yavin IV and there is a fore of dark minions who are finding all the weapons of the eldors and these ancient weapons were able to store force power and there plan is collect enough force power to ressurect darth andrez Your mission is to collect all the weapons of the elders and you use them to destroy all the minnions and stop them from resserecting DA
of course every KOTOR mod must have a dark element to it so if u choose the dark path you resserect DA youself and together you will bring chaos and destruction however DA tells you he is to weak to do anythin now and so he leaves but only to return in the sequel.
 logan23
07-29-2008, 5:26 PM
How far are you with your first one:THE REVENGE OF DARTH ANDREZ.

You should post some images or video of the Mod THE REVENGE OF DARTH ANDREZ, so you can gain support for the sequel.
 Darth_Andrez
07-29-2008, 5:49 PM
erm as ive explained ive done quite alot but am stuck with the scripts i hope youl be intrested in helping with sequel

half way but the scripts are givin me bother

halfway but the scripts are ma problems so if u can help or tell me sum1 hu can ill add you to credits
 Rogue Nine
07-29-2008, 5:55 PM
Please use the edit function instead of making new posts if your post is the last in the thread. It keeps clutter down.

You may also want to consider typing in complete sentences and with proper punctuation and capitalization in order to make your requests clearer, as I can imagine that people are having trouble understanding what exactly it is you are asking for.
 Darth_Andrez
07-30-2008, 4:21 PM
just so that everyone knows ive worked the scripts out with thanks to tutorials at holowan thanks guys

p.s im still recruiting for sequel.
p.s.s i need an advertissing team
 EnderWiggin
07-30-2008, 5:50 PM
Why would you need an advertising team?

:confused:

If your project is coming along, then a thread here and perhaps one on the Obsidian forums will be all that's needed. When you get really close to completion, then you can focus a bit more in that area.

At this point, an advertising team would not be able to do much.

_EW_
 Darth_Andrez
07-31-2008, 8:41 AM
thanks EW
for the advice
Page: 1 of 1