Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yavin IV mod help?

Page: 1 of 1
 cwby74
07-20-2008, 9:21 AM
i have recently installed the yavin IV mod, and have been having since difficulties it seems something within the mod causes me show up in the i believe the starboard bunks room (where kreia is usually at) with a cut start icon showing up by the door, i think its suppose to be some type of trigger of sort but its not working, i have tried it on two different computers and on the second computer i actually got all the way to dantooine before it did it what could be causing this.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-20-2008, 2:56 PM
i have recently installed the yavin IV mod, and have been having since difficulties it seems something within the mod causes me show up in the i believe the starboard bunks room (where kreia is usually at) with a cut start icon showing up by the door, i think its suppose to be some type of trigger of sort but its not working, i have tried it on two different computers and on the second computer i actually got all the way to dantooine before it did it what could be causing this.

I copied your post in the appropriate thread here: (Post #115)
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2497398#post2497398)

Might get a quicker answer ;)
Closing this one since this is a mod-making QA forum :)
Page: 1 of 1