Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Infinities Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Page: 1 of 1
 HigherPower
07-17-2008, 6:47 PM
I hope that you're allowed to be in more than one RP. I've had this idea since I joined the board. What if Anakin Skywalker never fell to the Dark Side? What if he completed the prophecy and saved the Jedi? What if he and a handful of Jedi he saved from Order 66 reconstructed the Jedi Order?

Star Wars Infinites

Revenge of the Sith

The End of the Clone Wars is at hand. General Kenobi and his Clone regiment stationed on Utapau have hunted down and killed General Greivous, thus ending the war.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has revealed to his Jedi representative Anakin Skywalker that he is in fact a Sith Lord and that he wants Anakin to become his apprentice. Learning this, Anakin reported his findings to Mace Windu. Who is on his way to remove Palpatine from office.

Uneasy about this new problem and what Palpatine can offer Anakin, he seeks council from his wife, Padme Amidalla Skywalker. Hearing his wife out, Anakin flies to the Senate building to duel with Palpatine and stop prevent the threat of the Sith from spreading.

What basically happens is that Palpatine realizes that Anakin will not help him and he kills Mace Windu. (RP starts here) He instructs his commanders to carry out Order 66 and sends an army invading the Jedi Temple. Anakin duels with Palpatine and defeats him in time to call off the Order saving: Obi-Wan, Yoda, Aalya Secura, Cin Drallig, Sera Ketto, and a couple dozen padawans and knights and a new Jedi Council is made. Without a Chancellor, Senator Amidalla Skywalker inserts her candicy for Supreme Chancellor.

This isn't the best idea, but it's my first idea. I don't expect many people to join because I'm very green at this. However, if you do join, please take more than one character. Creating characters is encouraged.

Characters:

Jedi/Republic:
Anakin Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Aalya Secura
Cin Drallig
Sera Ketto
Padme Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Leia Skywalker
Mara Jade
Or more that you wish to take or create

Bad guys:
Wiping the slate clean, gotta make your own (Or think up of some from the movies).

I don't expect many to join because I've only been here for a day.

So I'm gonna take Sidious as he's only temporary, Anakin and I'm going to create my own:

Name: David "Solid Snake" (yep, the one I hope to use in Tysyacha's Mass Effect RP)

Bio: The bulk of the Republic Army were Clone Troopers but there were some independent minded soldiers. David was one of them. David graduated the acadamy at the top of his class excelling in Tactical Espionage Action. He was sent on top secret Republic Black Ops missions that he didn't even know the full story of and that the public never knew about. Over the years, he created some connections with the Jedi and a friendship with Anakin Skywalker and was baffelled as to why Order 66 was initiated.
 Construct
07-18-2008, 2:37 PM
Does this mean Greivous is still alive?
 HigherPower
07-18-2008, 4:33 PM
sorry, no.
 Corinthian
07-18-2008, 6:47 PM
Um...you're leaving open the characters of Luke, Leia, and Mara Jade? Look, not to blow holes in your RP, it's a fine idea, but, um, two of those at this point haven't been born yet, and Mara Jade isn't even conceived yet.
 HigherPower
07-18-2008, 7:33 PM
Meh, I might just drop it anyway because I have a job in another one now.
 TKA-001
07-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Anakin duels with Palpatine and defeats him in time to call off the Order
This is the only part that makes no sense to me. Palpatine is the only person in the galaxy who has any true authority over the clones, and definitely the only one who can issue or retract Order 66.
 Lord of Destruction
02-24-2009, 2:53 AM
can i create a Mandalore. if not i will take Kenobi
(if i play Mandalore hes not going to be evil but a true Mandalorian)
Page: 1 of 1