Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems playing rebels at Lan, glactic conquest

Page: 1 of 1
 aleksanderne
07-17-2008, 1:06 PM
Me and a friend was playing empire at war. we are not pros at the game, yet! But eny way, I was playing empire and he was playing rebels. I thought every thing went fine upgrade my emperial base. I looked at his screen and saw that he was still on base lvl 1! thought hm, maby hi's not so good at it. so I thought I give him a hand but after looking i found out that he could not build buildings to upgrade his base. so how to upgrade rebelions base, under glactic conquest lan player. I still cant figure it out so, if there is eny one who knows how to, plz respond. :confused::confused::confused:

PS. its probably really easy, I am just to dum to see it atm.
 aleksanderne
07-17-2008, 1:41 PM
I dont think rebels can build and uptgrade there tech, they got to steal stuff? if ithis is right I think the mp suc'ks. well in campagne its ok its more like the movie, but rebel vs empire at campagne, rebels dont got a chanse if this is the case. Feel free to tell me other wise:confused:
 aleksanderne
07-17-2008, 1:41 PM
I dont think rebels can build and uptgrade there tech, they got to steal stuff? if ithis is right I think the mp suc'ks. well in campagne its ok its more like the movie, but rebel vs empire at campagne, rebels dont got a chanse if this is the case. Feel free to tell me other wise:confused:
Page: 1 of 1