Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Launching file missing..

Page: 1 of 1
 banifyourgay
07-16-2008, 1:24 PM
Hi, I have a problem, my "swkotor.exe" file got deleted, and I can't find any on the net.
Of course, I can reinstall the whole game, but that would be pretty long, so I wonder if someone could upload me the file "swkotor.exe".
I am truly sorry if what I'm asking for is somehow illegal, and if so, please tell me and I will delete this topic and reinstall the game (just trying to win some time).
Thanks for your help.

Edit : Actually, I just managed to take the file off the 4th CD, thanks anyways !
 EnderWiggin
07-16-2008, 1:31 PM
Hi, I have a problem, my "swkotor.exe" file got deleted, and I can't find any on the net.
Of course, I can reinstall the whole game, but that would be pretty long, so I wonder if someone could upload me the file "swkotor.exe".
I am truly sorry if what I'm asking for is somehow illegal, and if so, please tell me and I will delete this topic and reinstall the game.
Thanks for your help.

I'm pretty sure that we aren't allowed to do that here, sorry :(.

But you don't need to reinstall your game - if you just pop in your disk and open it up with Windows Explorer, you can just c&p that individual file right into your existing KotOR directory.

Hope this helps.

_EW_
Page: 1 of 1