Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Are you a console or a PC gamer?

Page: 2 of 2
 Revan 411
07-09-2008, 12:22 AM
I play both PC and Console game's and am a balance between the two. PC for great graphics and game play Console for Easier controls and for non system requirements.

So yeah i play both of them.
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-10-2008, 3:31 PM
I'm a PC gamer, because I don't own any consoles. I'd certainly like to own an XBox 360, because with a growing sense of dread I am becoming aware of the fact that more and more games are coming out for next-gen consoles and not for PC.

Are you aware, though, this isn't a new phenomenon at all? A lot of people ignore/don't know the fact that they miss a lot of good games that never leaves the consoles, especially games from the other side of the world.
 K_Kinnison
07-13-2008, 8:51 AM
This is a kinda stupid poll because most of the people who have access to it have a PC, thus would more then likely be PC gamers.
 Great Scott!
07-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Console has over sixty less votes than PC!?!

Come on, I thought it'd be much closer than that! :( I'm a console gamer for life, have been since I can remember, and I'd like to keep it that way. It all depends on the game, but I play console games more than anything, not to mention being a Nintendo fanboy deep down inside. I love how gaming's evolving and all, but not like this...

By the way, emulating older console games all the time doesn't make you a PC gamer or a console gamer, it just makes you a bastard. ;P
 GeneralPloKoon
07-19-2008, 11:55 AM
PC is where all the real action is (namely Team Fortress 2/CS:S) Plus the mouse and keyboard combo is unbeatable. (plus we have the option of playing MMORPGs)

Team Fortress 2 is on the 360 and PS3, and MMOs are headed to consoles very soon(DC Universe online,some Marvel MMO)
 darkjedimonkey
07-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Im console but I do feel very sorry for Star Wars PC gamers across the globe.
My sympathy lies with your rejection
 Steve-O Kreesh
07-22-2008, 5:39 PM
Since the Red Ring of Death struck my Xbox 360 and sent it to Microsoft to fix, I'm a console gamer without a console. :(
 urluckyday
07-25-2008, 11:17 PM
^That's the worst feeling ever...
 waxman69
07-29-2008, 9:47 PM
A bit of both for me. I would prefer to be PC only, but alas I must face reality. I currently only have an old XBox though...
A bit of both for me. I would prefer to be PC only, but alas I must face reality. I currently only have an old XBox though...

yeah me to i also have a mac but i dont do any gaming on that
Page: 2 of 2