Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR:Jedi Civil War

Page: 1 of 1
 SithLord1
06-19-2008, 4:57 PM
Well as you can see im new and this is my first RP so it will be allitle sloppy but bear with me.This RP takes place right after the mandalorian wars.Revan and Malak have just returned to Republic Space with a fleet of new ships and soldiers.They have begun their crusade now it is up to the republic and its heroes to stop them.

This RP setting takes place over the planet of Ruloix. (Yes i just made that up lol)

Heres info about the planet

Ruloix:Forest densed plains with long rivers that stretch over the planet surface.
Species:Humans are 90% of the population twi'lek are 5% and 5% other.
Capital:Ruloix capital is the large city of Yuir it resembles taris in many ways but less buildings and darker alloy metals.(Farm settlements forest creatures)

A large Sith fleet has surrounded the planet a space battle is going on over head between the natives and republic vessels vs the sith.

(Your charchter will be either republic/jedi/or sith any race.You will be heading down to the surface to help your ground units.To help Yuir or conquer
it)
This is just a rough draft so it is allitle sloppy.

So who would be interested in joining? :D
 Rachel_Ewok
06-19-2008, 7:09 PM
Why not, I'm always up for a KOTOR era RPG.
 SithLord1
06-19-2008, 8:43 PM
Cool thanks for joing you can post your charchter sheet here

Name:
Faction:Sith/Republic/Yuir militia
Appearance: (If you have a pic of your charchter please post it)
Homeworld: (Optional)
Weapons & Armor:
Charchter Info:
-------------------------

Heres my charchter sheet so people will get the jest of it

Name:Bula Secura
Species:twi'lek male
Faction:Jedi Order
Appearance:http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/DjSlayer/250px-Deesra.jpg)
Homeworld:Ryloth
Weapons & Armor:Green Lightsaber,Long Brown Jedi Master robes (white under cloth)
Info:Bula was appointed to be the Leader of the Jedi academy on Yuir by the jedi high council.Right Now he is currently aboard a republic hammerhead vessel named the Frayer.He and a strike team of jedi are to go aid the civilians of Yuir.Bula is a jedi consular but is skilled with a blade he has as much knowledge as Master vrook and The strength of Maser Kavar.
 HK-42
06-25-2008, 9:20 PM
Name: Darth Steng
Species/Gender: Yuuzhan Vong/Male
Faction: Sith
Appearance: Here but wears a helmet and full armour.(no gaps to hide species) (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:YuuzhanVong_NEGAS.jpg)
Homeworld: Yuuzhan'tar
Weapons & Armor: Red lightsaber and i dont know wat the armour is called.
Charchter Info: Cannot be sensed in the force nor any powers can affect him like all Vong. (But a jedi could drop a rock on him with force that works) Named after Yong Warrior Steng who died 15,000 BBY. He is the first Vong in this galaxy and lives in a secret station on Manaan(No not the one in the game). Only 1 person has found the station who trained Steng in the force. Then Steng killed him so he would not give away his location.
 SithLord1
06-25-2008, 9:23 PM
cool thanks for joining i think ill start it now im bored. :D
Page: 1 of 1