Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[cc] Demolished Galaxy

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
06-17-2008, 1:27 PM
The Galaxy was torn apart during the single greatest conflict it had ever faced; the Clone Wars. Pitting against each others were the vast droid armies of the Confederacy and the equally vast but more professional clone army of the Republic. In 19 BBY, the two armies were very well matched, a breaking point being expected at any moment that would end the conflict for all. During the Battle of Corsucant, Chancellor Palpatine was captured by General Grievous and during the space battle was killed due to Republic ships opening fire upon the Invisible Hand before Master Kenobi and his apprentice Skywalker managed to stage a rescue attempt. Despite this, it would seem Grievous managed to escape along with Dooku on escape pods.

After the battle, the Republic mourned, the Senate went into chaos due to the years worth of political corruption by Palpatine. The infighting in the Senate of who was to take over was serious to the point that the only party in the Republic to have any authority anymore, the Jedi, took over in order to secure a peaceful transition to a new Chancellor. Several anti-Jedi organizations and politicians claimed it was a ruse for th Jedi to claim power, yet behind closed doors the Jedi Council discussed with several political groups on who was the most trusted figure in the Senate.

Meanwhile during all this, the curtain hiding the evils of Palpatine was being slowly pulled back when records of Clone programming against the Jedi was discovered and several before unknown rooms were discovered in buildings built during Palpatine's reign. Not only did these convince the Jedi that Palpatine had been in close contact with the secret Sith Lord if not being him himself. The records were silently processed not to shake the Republic further than it already was being as the tide was turning in the war.

Without Darth Sidious to play a chess game against himself behind the scenes, the Clone Wars escalated into a real war where the mind of the strategists was everything. The clone army was force to pull out of several planets while making no progress at all on other planets. It would seem the Confederacy was starting to gain more momentum and the Jedi made it their top priority to seek out the Confederate leadership by any means necessary.

This is where our story begins. It's six months after Palpatine was killed and the Jedi Council is desperate to appoint a Chancellor. The war effort is on the losing side and the Republic is filled with corruption-caused infighting. Without the Jedi, the Confederacy would've already won, yet they cannot stall the droid armies for long. One of many last-ditch efforts is made when a Republic task force is sent to Utapau where rumor has it that many Confederacy leaders are hiding. A small clone detachment of six ARC troopers along with two Jedi Knights are sent to the sinkhole planet to find the leaders if possible and alert the Republic fleet on standby in a nearby asteroid cluster to jump into the system to provide support and to aid in the capture of the leadership.

---

You can be any kind of a character, may it be a droid, a native of Utapau, one of the two Jedi or a clone. Just keep it clean and try to make it borderline realistic as far as Star Wars can be.

The story setting is explained above and I hope that any major plot twists will be discussed here before being introduced into the RP. If anything is unclear about the RP, either PM me or ask me in this thread. I'll be sure to check up on this thread quite often when people eventually start joining.

The profile skeleton is free for you to customize if you find it lacking.

---

Name:
Species:
Alignment: (Republic / Neutral / Confederacy)
Rank / Occupation:
Bio: (I request this to be as comprehensive as you can make it. That means long-ish as well)
Appearance:
 Black Knight of Keno
06-17-2008, 2:21 PM
Name: Marn
Species: Feeorin
Alignment: Neutral
Rank / Occupation: Self-exiled Jedi
Weaponry: Dual-bladed lightsaber(One orange and one green blade), Blaster pistol, Hunting rifle

Bio: During the long Galactic peacetime when no serious war was fought and the Republic fell into a peaceful and cozy existence, the Feeorin man was born on Dantoonie. He was nearly at once noticed by the Jedi Order who took him in for testing and training on Coruscant. During his youngling years he belonged to Clan Ronto and made many a good friend, one of them including a young Leon Har who would become the lead figure in the spread of Potentium philosophy, which Marn also came to believe in many years after Har and his followers were expelled from the Order. He became a Jedi Knight after ten years worth of padawanship under a Twi'lek Jedi Master, afterwards being sent back to Dantooine on his own to learn more in the Enclave there while helping the locals of Dantooine in their daily lives. Marn was set under the current Jedi Watchman of the system and eventually was placed as the new Watchman once the old one and his successor died of natural causes. Along with the newly obtained status he received the title of Master. During his Watchmanship, he somehow obtained a Zonama Sekotan spaceship the size of a small light freighter. Marn himself has never explained it to detail, but it is possibly a gift from the descendants of Leon Har, whom he had been searching for at about this time as well.

Years later, the Star Hyperspace War resulted in all Jedi being contacted to make sure the numbers of Jedi in an increasingly hostile Galaxy for a Republic. During this contact between the Jedi Council and Marn, the Jedi Watchman managed to get in a verbal confrontation with them. Sometime after this, the Feeorin Jedi disappeared, leaving his Jedi comlink to one of the Jedi working beside him in the system along with his tunic.

Only recently during the Clone Wars has he reappeared, making himself known to the Jedi Order that he self-exiled himself after continuing down the path of Potentium instead of proper Jedi teachings. He became a well-known traveling Jedi much like Fay was during the same time, helping those in need on several planets ravaged by the Clone Wars. Eventually he found his way to Utapau where he took up hermitage on the surface when the Confederacy arrived. He continued to aid the natives in a struggle to diminish Confederate influence on the planet, avoiding to make himself known during his stay.

Appearance: Beneath the mask (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/Goshman/Chars/Art/Nym_singlecell.jpg)
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/Goshman/Chars/Art/Swoopobiwana.jpg)
 Fredi
06-17-2008, 2:39 PM
Name: Freid Lemma “Darth Judicar”

Species: Human

Alignment: Confederacy

Rank /Occupation: Sith Lord/Apprentice of Darth Tyranus

Bio: Born on Bakura, Freid was the third Son of 3 brothers from a family of politicians. He was the only one of the tree that was taken by the Jedi order,when he was months old, he was part of Deida Clan when he was a kid, when he reached the age of 11 he was chosen by a Firrerreo Jedi Master, he was his padawan until he became a Jedi Knight at the age of 24.

During the beginning of the War he felt that he was on the wrong side, he decided to leave the order and exile him self to a unknown world in the mid rim, he was later discovered by the army of the Confederacy when they conquered the planet, he knew Count Dooku, he knew he was once a Jedi Master and a very good friend of his own master. He was recruited by Dooku to join and fight along with him; Freid accepted because he did felt it was his destiny, during the years he served the Confederacy Freid fell closer to the Dark side until he fell completely and became a Dark Acolyte. When Sidious died Dooku became the new Dark Lord of the Sith’s … Dooku’s apprentice Komari Vosa was dead and Assaj Ventres was thought to be dead, Freid was his best Dark Acolyte after the dead of Komari and the presumed one of Assaj. He was chosen by the Dark lord himself to become his apprentice … an offer he could not refuse, Freid trained in the ways of the Sith’s became the new Sith apprentice and became known as Darth Judicar.

Appearance:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/Stiletto1991/Jedi_Hunt_by_rowper1-1.jpg)
He is about 6'0 of tall and weights about 160#,with black hair and brown eyes.
 ForeverNight
06-17-2008, 7:21 PM
Name: Halyward Erphrain
Alignment: Republic
Rank / Occupation: Captain / Grand Army -Marines, Raider Corps.
Height: 5'11" (1.8034 Meters)
Weight: 179# (81.1930342 Kilograms)
Bio: Enlisting in the Marines seemed like a good idea at the time... in the time before the Clone Wars. Born and raised on Dantooine, Erphrain was a force-sensitive, but was passed over for training because he wasn't sensitive enough.

Dumped into the wilderness of Dantooine at 14, he found the first star liner core-bound and hitched a ride (Stowed away). Upon his arrival on Coruscant, he decided to get an actual education instead of the quasi-mystical mumbo-jumbo that the Jedi had put their faith in. So, he put his faith in mechanics and started to learn all he could about them.

After taking all the courses he could in the library, he went through night school on Coruscant, resorting to robbery when he couldn't pay his debts. Somehow, he managed to make it through, and graduated as the class's valedictorian.

He then went to college for electro-mechanical engineering. After blazing through college and receiving a basic degree in said subject, he was busted by Coruscant police for a theft he'd made to pay for some of his college fees.

The Judge gave him a choice: the Marines or Prison.

He joined the Marines.

During his training, he qualified as a master Marksman on the DC-17 and a LR-37 (Sniper Rifle) and uses both judiciously. He managed to break some records that had been set as far back as the Great Sith War in his Raider training.

He hadn't done much in the Marines before the war's outbreak, other than stand around at bases scattered across the galaxy. On one of his leaves, he'd even managed to take a ship out to the Ruins of Taris, and spent an interesting week there before having to report back to base at the end of his leave.

On his way back, he received word that there was tension with the Separatists, and intelligence pointed that they had tried to bomb Senator Amidala's(Sp?) yacht on her way in to the Capitol.

His unit was the only non-clone unit that made it to Geonisis in time to participate in the battle, and he managed to slag thirty-seven SBD's and 14 Destroyer Droids.

Since then, he's developed a healthy respect for the clones, and says that they know warfare in a way that nobody should ever know it

Appearance: Short brown hair in a military style buzz-cut. His eyes are a pale shade of green and his skin is almost tan. He's generally in uniform, but when he's not he's usually wearing a flight-jacket that he bought at a surplus store years back.

His sight is perfect, as well as his hearing, and he is an oddity among humans as he can see slightly into the UV range of vision. But, he is a full-blooded human.

Equipment: Lightsaber he took off a dead Jedi's corpse -used purely as a melee weapon; DC-17 Blaster Carbine; LR-37 Sniper Rifle; Standard Issue Combat/Survival Knife.
 Fredi
06-18-2008, 4:08 PM
Hope you like my character :D....
 Black Knight of Keno
06-18-2008, 4:43 PM
Yeah. The character is great. When the RP starts, however, keep in mind that he's been training in the Sith ways for only six months or so. Keep it in mind that he's not much better at it than a highly advanced Dark Jedi at this point.

Also, I've noticed you use a lot of triple dots in your posts. I used to use them as well and they are great when used every now and then where it provides an effect, but their excessive use should be avoided as much as possible. Just a hint. If you want, I can start pointing about your grammar. After LukeKatarn back in SWR, I haven't bothered being a grammar Nazi much but there's potential in you.
 Fredi
06-18-2008, 4:48 PM
OK ... Yeah I am planning in making him more of a learning kind of guy for now ... and thanks for you're kindness ...
 Cyborg Ninja
06-18-2008, 9:21 PM
Name: Alpha-42 or Brutus
Species: Clone
Rank / Occupation: ARC Trooper Captain
Equipment: Twin DC-17 blaster pistols, Electrostaff, DC-17 Blaster Carbine
Bio: Alpha-42 or Brutus first saw action with the Separatist's invasion of Kamino. As the Confederacy's droid forces pushed towards the heart of Tipoca City, the Kaminoan Prime Minister, Lama Su, activated the ARCs and authorized their deployment to hot-spots across Kamino in a last-ditch effort to save the planet's precious cloning facilities. Brutus risked his own life to save his ARC comrades by diverting their attention long enough for Kenobi and Skywalker to collapse the transparisteel walls stopping the droid advance.

Brutus was promoted to Captain for his efforts. Brutus had also personally trained with Jango Fett along with the Clone Commandos. Brutus befriended Jango's son Boba while training with Jango.

His next mission would be on Naboo. He led his squad into Confederate territory and liberated a tribe of gungans. Before returning to the ship they were ambushed by a group of assassin droids. Brutus personally fought two IG-100 Magnaguards. He kept one of their electrostaffs as his own after defeating the second one with it.

His next mission was on Xagobah, where they were attempting to break Wat Tambor's Fortress. He and a small group of clones managed to breach Tambor's Tower at the same time Boba Fett did. His team managed to reach the top, but not before seeing Fett on the ground. His team confronted Wat Tambor before he could get to his ship... this was Brutus's first mistake. The Droid General himself fought the small squad. He watched one by one as his comrades were struck down. General Grievous then charged Brutus hitting him in the side with his saber. Brutus got up and took out his electrostaff and attacked Grievous. They had a brief but intense fight resulting with Brutus recieving a stab wound to the chest, and Grievous getting a blow to the leg. Grievous picked the clone up and threw him over the edge. Brutus was sent back to Kamino to recover from his beatings. While in recovery he vowed he'd get revenge on Grievous no matter the cost.

After recovering fully he joined his fellow ARC comrade Alpha in an assault on Boz Pity. Alpha recieved a critical blow from General Grievous during the fight. Brutus lept from his spot and charged Grievous once more. He fired a rocket at Grievous sending him flying. Brutus picked Alpha up and carried him back to the medical transport. His carlessness resulted in the death of two jedi even though he had helped Alpha out.

Brutus is now going to Utapau with five other ARC clones and two jedi. He hopes to be leader of the clones and redeem himself for his actions on Boz Pity as well as look for General Grievous if he's still alive.
Appearance:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z153/photoVulcan/Fordo.jpg)
 Writer
06-20-2008, 3:34 AM
Tepe, I promise you I'm joining this... but it's ridiculously late, so all I have time for at the moment is this promise of a character by Sunday at the latest.

Good night, sir.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-20-2008, 3:30 PM
Good night, sweet prince

:p
 SithLord1
06-20-2008, 6:16 PM
This sounds interesting,is it too late to make a charchter?
 Black Knight of Keno
06-20-2008, 6:18 PM
No. The RP hasn't even started yet
 SithLord1
06-20-2008, 7:48 PM
Cool beans...

Name:Unit 432
Species:MagnaGaurd
Height:1.95 meters
Weight:N/A (more then 300 lbs)
Alignment:C.I.S
Equipment:Electro Staff,bulldog blaster,Neuro poison
Bio:Unit 432 was made top class,He has only been serving the C.I.S for a year but has already killed 4 jedi knights and a number of clone troopers.Made of rare blue durasteel.He is know behind grevious and dooku and is looking forward to more combat.Now he is on Utapau defending the C.I.S leaders.Trained by General Grevious he is a master swordsman.Grevious took a like to this unit because of its independant thought process and savage fighting style.Now unit 432 spends most of his time training when he is not with Dooku or Grevious.

With the Death of palpatine dooku is the leader and sith lord of the confederate systems.Unit 432 vocabulator is similar to Grevious,Unit 432 speaks galatic basic and Kaleesh.He is also the only droid that can last 5 mintues with Grevious during training Spars.
The first jedi unit 432 killed was a human by the name of Duron Luro,and his twi'lek apprentist Gale Fuuly during the battle of Hypori.He seeks the blood of more jedi and who ever stands in the way of victory to his masters.The other two were dark jedis during a training exercise with Unit 432;Unit 432 finished them with relative ease so sidious punished them with death by the hands of Unit 432.

Since Grevious has hidden somewere Unit 432 is now the active bodygaurd of Darth Judicar from orders from Dooku himself.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/DjSlayer/632px-MagnaGuard.jpg)
 Writer
06-20-2008, 9:28 PM
At long last, I arrive. Yeesh! I spent hours on these two!

Name: Edessa

Species: Arkanian Offshoot

Alignment: Neutral

Rank / Occupation: Former Jedi Knight/ Mercenary

Bio: Though this Arkanian Offshoot was given a different name at birth, her parents renamed her Edessa - which means "triumph" in Arkanian - when she was taken for training by the Jedi at four years of age. But even at this young age, the Jedi found her difficult to train, for she had already begun to develop her own opinions of right and wrong based on what she had seen her parents endure. For Arkanian Offshoots are considered a 'lesser race', often doomed merely by their DNA to be employed in hard manual labor.

Two years passed and Edessa's training progressed slowly. She was at least two years behind many others her age and many masters began to doubt she would ever make a decent Jedi. It seemed that, for all her sensitivity to the Force, she would never learn to fully use it. Just when they were about to give up on the girl, another girl, two years Edessa's elder made an effort to befriend her. This girl was the Princess Kerrina of Velmor.

It seemed that close friendship was all Edessa needed, for it became suddenly easier for her training to progress. If she struggled with anything, Kerri knew exactly what to say for the concept to make sense to Edessa. Within six months, Edessa was outperforming her age group and began to train with Kerri's.

At ten years of age, Edessa was taken as the Padawan of a newly Knighted Jedi, one who had known the same kinds of difficulty during training as Edessa experienced during her early years. Under this man, Edessa continued to improve. Finally, at age twenty-seven, she was Knighted.

Only one year later when the Clone Wars broke out and the Jedi became military generals, Edessa left the Jedi Order, saying, "This is not the Jedi Order I trained in." Nonetheless, she parted from the Jedi on friendly terms, occasionally agreeing to help out in the war efforts. Most of her time was spent in meditation and practicing her skills.

The next three years brought about dramatic changes in Edessa's character, for as she watched the galaxy from a distance, she saw it falling into ruin. Gradually, she realized that the Jedi may have been right in thinking that their involvement was necessary for success in the Clone Wars. The Republic offered her a commission as a general and the Jedi were willing to welcome her back, but events were set in motion that prevented this from happening.

As Edessa was on her way to rejoin the Jedi, she was intercepted and captured by some of Dooku's followers. Dooku and his Dark Jedi tortured her for four weeks before she realized that the only way out of this situation would be to act as though their torture were getting to her... an act she realized would take her dangerously close to truly falling to the Dark Side. But, she was determined to escape, and so the act began. Shortly thereafter, Dooku began training her. Six weeks later, she stole a shuttle and barely escaped with her life. Somewhere along the Corellian Trade Spine, her shuttle's hyperdrive failed. Weakly, she called through the Force to Kerri. Only a few minutes later, Kerri's flagship dropped out of hyperspace and rescued Edessa.

When Edessa had been brought on board, Kerri explained that she'd had a series of dreams over the last two months, which had detailed Edessa's capture, torture, training, and escape. It was for that reason, her flagship was so close; Kerri had ordered a slight detour to pick up her old friend.

Kerri and Edessa traveled together to Kerri's destination. Once there, Edessa joined in the fighting, but her fighting style now showed evidence that she'd touched the Dark Side and never come fully back. Kerri urged her to stay, hoping she could bring her friend back, but Edessa refused.

"Once a white cloth has been tainted, it is never truly white again," she said. "I am gray now, and gray I shall ever be. Farewell, Kerrina. May our paths cross many times to come."

With that, she left, embracing what she'd become. She remained in contact with the Jedi, but continually refused to be reinstated as one of them. Now, this is her life. She travels alone, going wherever she feels she can be of use in the effort to end the war. Occasionally, she'll take assignments from the Jedi.

Appearance: Image: Edessa (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/4d/Jaraelarkohred.jpg)

Name: Kerrina

Rank / Occupation: Jedi Knight, Princess of Velmor

Bio: Kerrina was born into the royal family of Velmor, but at birth, she was identified by a visiting Jedi as being highly Force sensitive. One year later, the Jedi returned and when he left, he took the little girl with him. As she was taken as an infant, she had not been able to become accustomed to the way of life around a palace, so the Jedi training went much easier. She did not have to worry about the fact that lifting objects into the air with the Force was 'not normal'; in the Jedi Temple, it was normal.

Because she did not have the mental limitations of children brought into training at an older age, Kerri found the Jedi training relatively easy. And when Kerri was eight years old, she discovered a new talent. Over the last two years, Kerri had seen the masters struggling with an Arkanian Offshoot called Edessa. Though she could not exactly describe why, Kerri understood instinctively why the Masters could not successfully train Edessa.

"She learns differently than you teach," Kerri would often say in her attempts to explain the problem. Discouraged with her own failure to communicate to the Masters, Kerri approached Edessa and did something the Masters had never done. Kneeling behind the younger girl, Kerri put her hands on either side of Edessa's head and began to meditate. Through this 'joined meditation', she was able to communicate the way Edessa needed to hear things. In addition, a bond between them was forged.

From that point on in their early years of training, Kerri and Edessa were rarely seen apart. Due to Kerri's ability to aid in Edessa's training, the Masters were unwilling to assign specific masters to either girl at first. Then, a young Knight took Edessa as his Padawan, convinced he could do the job. Shortly thereafter, Kerri was also assigned to a Master.

Into her teenage years and beyond, Kerri's training progressed rapidly. She seemed to grasp concepts that took others her age somewhat longer. By twenty-five years of age, she was Knighted. Three years later, she took on a Padawan of her own, a young girl named Mera. One year after Mera's training began, the royal family of Velmor spoke with the Jedi for two reasons. The first was that they were having issues with one of the shipping companies upon which they relied most heavily for their imports and exports. They hoped that a Jedi might be a suitable negotiator, for things were beginning to get out of hand. Their second reason was that they hoped their Jedi negotiator could be their Jedi daughter. Though it had not been custom for the Jedi to see their families during or after their training, Kerri and Mera were sent to Velmor for the negotiations.

Master and apprentice were welcomed into the royal palace with great honor and treated like family. For both Kerri and Mera, this was a little unsettling, as they had become accustomed to the Jedi lifestyle of having very little in the way of personal possessions. But the royal family insisted on caring for them and to make the situation as comfortable as possible for the royal family, the Jedi allowed themselves to be treated - and dressed - like royalty. Kerri was even given a simple, gold tiara to signify her ties to the royal family.

Negotiations went through smoothly and though the royal family wanted Kerri and Mera to keep the clothing they had worn, Kerri told them, "Keep it for our next visit." The only thing she consented to taking was the tiara. When they returned to the Jedi Temple, she intended to place it somewhere in her living quarters, but the Council told her that, now that she had made such a deep connection with her family, she should continue to wear the tiara in their honor. She continues to wear it to this day.

Almost directly after Kerri and Mera returned from Velmor, Kerri was a joyful witness to her dear friend Edessa's Knighting. During the next year, they went on a few missions together. Then, the Clone Wars broke out and their ways parted, for Kerri's feelings on the war lined up with the Order's feelings; this war would not be won without Jedi involvement.

Kerri became a general and saw many successes in battle. One year passed with Kerri and Mera going on military missions. On one such mission, they encountered three Dark Jedi. Though they were able to defeat their enemies, Mera was fatally wounded and died in Kerri's arms. There, on the site of her Padawan's death, Kerri had a terrifyingly lifelike dream.

In the dream, her good friend Edessa was overpowered by Dark Jedi, bound and carried away. Since she had just lost her Padawan, the timing of this dream could not have been worse. Broken, Kerri returned to Coruscant for some intense meditation sessions and counseling with what few Masters remained there.

By the time the sessions were completed, three weeks later, Kerri had seven more dreams. Each one was slightly different, but they all showed Edessa having been captured and being tortured. After consulting with the Masters about the dreams and learning that Edessa had intended to come back to the Jedi almost a month earlier, Kerri concluded that Edessa had indeed been captured and Kerri was witnessing the truth through dreams and through their bond.

The dreams continued for a little over a month longer and Kerri witnessed Edessa's training. The final dream came when Kerri was on her way to her next assignment in the war, and it showed Edessa's escape. Through Edessa's own eyes, Kerri saw the coordinates at which the shuttle had failed and ordered the flagship to take the minor detour to get there.

When they arrived, they learned that Edessa had only just arrived as well, and they took her aboard. Kerri explained her dreams and encouraged Edessa to come with them and participate in this part of the war effort. Edessa agreed and once there, she joined in the fighting. But her fighting style now showed evidence that she'd touched the Dark Side and never come fully back. Kerri urged her to stay, hoping she could bring her friend back, but Edessa refused.

"Once a white cloth has been tainted, it is never truly white again," she said. "I am gray now, and gray I shall ever be. Farewell, Kerrina. May our paths cross many times to come." Kerri returned to the Jedi and told them of Edessa's choice. Though they disagreed with Edessa's words that she could never fully come back to the light, they accepted her decision.

Appearance: Image: Kerrina (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c4/MarasiahFel.jpg)

It has been a year and a half now since Kerri and Edessa last saw one another. Kerri is on her way to Utapau to look for the Confederacy leaders there, and though Edessa is no longer a Jedi, the Council called upon her to be there as well. She has agreed and will meet Kerri and the clone detachment.

((Tepe, I believe I've fulfilled the Jedi requirement for the mission... even though Edessa isn't necessarily a Jedi any longer... well, you tell me. Either way, I think we can start this now :p ))
 SithLord1
06-20-2008, 9:57 PM
How do you people make these long story bios? lol i was struggling with just my 1 paragraph lol
 Fredi
06-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey! Unit 432 should serve me too! :P lol ... yeah I know what you mean ... it's that these guy's love to writte :p
 SithLord1
06-21-2008, 1:43 AM
Sure Padawan,it will be easier to follow your story instead of making one up,yes i will be your bodygaurd. :P
 Writer
06-21-2008, 1:57 AM
How do we write long story bios? Well, I can only speak for myself... but it jus' sorta falls outta me. Seriously, I halfway wish I could do something shorter :p
 SithLord1
06-21-2008, 2:10 AM
thats crazy.....i need to learn how to make those.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-21-2008, 5:00 AM
It's called skillz.

I think we could do with some more people on the Jedi task force, but meh. I'll start the RP sometime today
 SithLord1
06-21-2008, 5:23 AM
Lol i guess so,
If we dont have enough people with the task force i could always make another charchter to help out.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-21-2008, 9:30 AM
Nah, the ARC troopers will just be NPCs until people take 'em over, if they're ever taken over
 Master_Archon
06-21-2008, 11:19 AM
I'll take an ARC, give me a bit though. :)

Name: Alpha - 70 - AKA: Kanricko Vode - Big Brother
Age: 10 (give or take some months) Clone Age: 37/8 - (Couple months difference in age from most ARCs)
Species: Clone
Rank / Occupation: ARC Trooper Lieutenant/CQB Specialist
Equipment: CR-1 Blaster Cannon (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/ae/CR-1_Blaster_Cannon.JPG), 2 Modified DC-15s Sidearm Blasters - (see picture), WESTAR-M5 Blaster Rifle (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d7/ARC_blaster.png), Bandoleer of various explosives/grenades
Bio: A-70's creation was what one could call a delayed "birth", as the facility he was created in was having some malfunctions, his initial creation was delayed some months. Along with four other ARCs, and an innumerable amount of regular clones, not to mention some commando class models, he was a part of a group of slightly younger clones, due to their delayed creation. He is, by all standards, ten standard years old, give or take (more like take) some months, but to a clone, a couple (by a couple, I mean quite a few) months can be weeks, months, if not a year or two of life to them.

His delayed creation did not mean he missed out on anything, as he was put into stasis with the other ARCs, and deployed when the Confederacy invasion of Kamino occurred, though his exploits were not exceptional, compared to most, he did do far better than the average clone would have. Further knowledge of his service is sketchy, all that is known is that he was deployed on many of the missions the ARCs became famous (or infamous) for completing, such as the second battle of Jabiim, earning him his name, Kanricko Vode, or big brother, which was both a play on his age compared to most ARCs, and even clones, and a hint at what he did during the disastrous battle on Jabiim; many rumors spreading in the Republic ranks of his direct defiance of Jedi orders to evacuate, instead attempting to protect a group of Jabiimi. But ultimately he could not hold out alone, and was wounded, and forced by a group of clones onto one of the last gunships.

After that he fought in the battle of Praesitlyn, where he was one of the ARCs in the contingent of ARCs and Commandos who accompanied Anakin to free the prisoners held within the communications base.

He has fought in other battles with even less detail of his exploits, such as: the battle Colla IV, and the battle of Byblos, along with lesser known battles that included ARCs. His actions are extremely obscured, and there are very few details on his actions during missions; only that, despite his first defiance of Jedi orders on Jabiim, he is quite cooperative, and he has developed a strange, if not odd, loyalty to the Jedi over the years since Jabiim.

He is extremely talented, even compared to most ARCs, and is currently known as an expert in CQB combat, and silent insurgence. He is also well known for being in just about every Republic battle, where the Republic failed to hold out, which has earned him a new nickname: Unlucky. But this didn't stop him from getting picked to go on the relatively covert mission to Utapau, seeing as his previous combat experiences, and his specialized skills would come into great use during the mission on Utapau, or so they told him.

Appearance: Big Brother (http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Boomernugget/ARC_Trooper_Alpha_by_Reverse_Halo.jpg) - He originally started off with the customary phase 1 styled ARC Trooper armor during the beginning of his combat career, but as time progressed, and the phase 2 style armor came out for the clone troopers, and many of the newer generation clone commanders began customizing their armor into their own personalized, and preferred styles, Kanricko took it upon himself to do likewise, to create a little individuality for himself, and from the common look of the ARC Trooper.

(Yes, I know, the Bio's sloppy and not all that great/accurate, but I did the best I could, considering how honestly tired I was when creating this. But I hope it fits the bill. I'll probably create a second, non-clone character soon, too.)
 Fredi
06-21-2008, 5:29 PM
Will all the leaders of the confederacy will be on the meeting? ... I mean will Vice Roy,Dooku and Grevious will be present at the meeting?
 Black Knight of Keno
06-21-2008, 5:56 PM
The entire Seperatist Council will be present as listed below. Also, if you didn't figure it out, in my opening post the AIAT/i is actually a facade for the Republic Task Force and is actually not crashing.

* Count Dooku Head of State of the Confederacy of Independent Systems
* General Grevious Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies
* Nute Gunray—Viceroy of the Trade Federation
* Wat Tambor—Foreman of the Techno Union
* San Hill—Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan
* Poggle the Lesser—Head of Geonosian Industries, Archduke of Geonosis
* Shu Mai—Presidente of the Commerce Guild
* Passel Argente—Magistrate of the Corporate Alliance, Senator of the Fakir Sector
* Po Nudo—Head of the Hyper-Communications Cartel, Senator of the Dufilvian Sector
* Tikkes—Head of the Quarren Isolation League, Senator of the Calamari Sector
* Rogwa Wodrata—Senator of the Mahka Sector

EDIT: I cannot stress it enough that the Council is to survive this meeting, no matter how you decide to accomplish this Republic mission or try to thwart it. Without them we don't have an RP anymore :p

EDIT2: Welcome, Archon
 Fredi
06-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Name: Alpha - 70 - AKA: Kanricko Vode - Big Brother

Big Brother is watching you!:eyes8:
 Master_Archon
06-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Very funny Padawan, though, not necessarily what I was getting at. :lol:

(Still, it's pretty close)
 Fredi
06-22-2008, 8:40 PM
Very funny Padawan, though, not necessarily what I was getting at. :lol:

(Still, it's pretty close)

lol

... Question ... Who is going to be Dooku? And Grivious? and All the important characters of SW? ... Can we act as them ... as NPC's.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-23-2008, 5:03 AM
All major characters are NPCs for now, since nobody wanted to take them. A rather surprising turn of events actually. I would've thought people wanted to be Dooku or Grievous.

SithLord1, Could you please add spaces after every dot and comma? Thank you
 SithLord1
06-25-2008, 4:25 AM
Yea no problem,Could i be Grevious on the side?

(I dont have to be but i would enjoy it :))
 Black Knight of Keno
06-25-2008, 5:00 AM
Yeah, no. Grievous and the rest of the important canon characters are better off as NPCs
 Fredi
06-25-2008, 2:10 PM
Guy's I just waiting for you to get to the meeting, thats why I have not posted. But I am around ok? .. dont worry :p
 SithLord1
06-25-2008, 2:42 PM
:(

But alright then,i'll drop my post when/if the republic attack it
Page: 1 of 1