Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help an xbox messer please ;P

Page: 1 of 1
 SuperKail
06-16-2008, 2:44 AM
My story is like this:

I put whole xbox kotor folder on my computer (whole game).Then i copied my whole save game folder with the save i want to edit.
Then i renamed it to: saves.
i also read that it needs

savegame.sav and some other files in: Saves/random folder/savegame.sav

so i put all of them there.(Previously they were in: Saves/randomfolder/randomfolder/randomfolder/savegame,sav (plus there were a lot of files too,but i needed only 4 of them so i copied them to Saves/random folder/savegame.sav.,and other files.Now i started to edit.
i put credits,click apply and then press commit changes,It says saved succesfully and etc.
But when i put the folder back to my memory card,no changes,so i tried to put the new savegame.sav file (which KSE succesfully saved), to where it was previously,means Saves/randomfolder/randomfolder/randomfolder/savegame,sav
and when i went in game,same results no credits.
Then i copied the 4 files which i mentioned above i needed in saves/randomfolder/savegame.sav,and other files.
So i copied them to Saves/randomfolder/randomfolder/randomfolder/savegame,sav and tried.This time it didn't even load...Just said damaged savegame.Maybe you have another suggestion.Or i have done something wrong?Thanks for you reply ^_^
Page: 1 of 1