Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

When Evil Comes

Page: 1 of 1
 SkywalkerRules
06-07-2008, 4:30 PM
This RP is about a young woman who lived with her mother, who was a widow. The young woman's name was Donna James. She was a honor student with a great future ahead of her. Until one day...

A young man was new to her high school, Jonathan High. He was good-looking with glasses on, and was good with computers and solving problems. But ever since he came to that school, the other teenaged kids started to pick on him. But that's when Donna came to his rescue. His name was Kyle Millard.

But one night, a news report about a young man shocked Donna. It was Kyle, who was clearly crazy, and hurted many innocent lives. Now she wonders...

Will she be next?

The Rules:

- You may play up to 2 characters
- You can make up your own characters
- Don't control others' characters and no god-modding
- Be kind to one another in the OCC
- Keep RP "PG-13"
- Have Fun!! :D

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pet(s) (optional):
Bio:

Main Characters:

Donna James: SkywalkerRules

Kyle Millard:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Donna James

Appearance: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/hiucanimoka777/anime%20girls/animemealmost2.jpg)

Personality: Good-hearted, Thoughtful, and Helpful

Pet(s): None

Bio: Donna James was a good student at Jonathan High in Portland, Oregon. During her years in Oregon, Donna made many friends, and had a gift of drawing and singing. She lived with her widowed mother, Diane Lee James.

One day, a new student came to the High School. His name was Kyle. He was picked on, until Donna helped him. One night, while watching the news... Donna found out that Kyle was a killer, hurting anyone that messed with him.

She is worried if something would happen to her, or her mom.
 DrPhil2501
06-08-2008, 7:15 AM
oooh, psycotic thrillers! Meesa' in!

Name: Detective Phil Mason
Appearance: - Blue eyes
- Slighly long brown hair
- Facial Hair
- Wears a dark trench coat with a turtle-neck jumper.
Weapons: Customised 9mm Revolver
Bio: Phil Mason was once a police officer of the state, but was dismissed from duty after an investigation gone terribly wrong. And so he employs himself as a private detective, currently investigating a series of murders that linked to the Kyle Millard case.
 patient_zero
06-08-2008, 9:24 AM
Name: Claire Williams
Appearance:
- Strong jawline, pointed nose, thin lips and small, brown eyes
- Brown hair tied back tightly in a ponytail
- Pale skin, athletic build
- Normal attire: A white vest and loose khaki trousers
Personality: Normally calm and caring, she is extremely protective of her friends and family. Rarely thinks of the consequences of her actions, and tends to go "too far" when threatened.
Bio: For twenty-two years, Claire had lived a normal life with her parents and her younger sister, Anna. That was until Kyle Millard turned into a killer. Anna Williams was one of his first victims. Swearing revenge, all Claire's previous goals have been absorbed by her new one: Stop Kyle Millard, and avenge her sister's death. But whether she seeks justice for previous deaths or death for Kyle Millard remains to be seen...
 SkywalkerRules
06-08-2008, 4:22 PM
You're both accepted! When we get someone to play as Kyle Millard, then we can start! More players are welcomed to join this thriller! :D
 SkywalkerRules
06-09-2008, 2:42 PM
Guys, I'm so sorry for the double posting... but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be starting the RP this week. Since school's over for me, I'm pretty sure someone will play as Kyle Millard. And hopefully other players would join. :)
 Alkonium
06-14-2008, 2:43 PM
Since noone else has said anything, I guess I'll take this Kyle character.
 SkywalkerRules
06-15-2008, 1:47 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alkonium! Good to have you join us! :D
 Divide&Conquer
06-18-2008, 5:55 PM
SkywalkerRules, I'm really sorry. I haven't checked my PM's in a long time. Guess its to late to say I'll play Kyle, but I can make a character if you want. Cuz this does sound interesting. Let me know.
 SkywalkerRules
06-18-2008, 7:51 PM
Don't worry, D&C. I understand. I've also PM you too. So, nothing to worry about. :)
 Divide&Conquer
06-18-2008, 8:50 PM
Name:Ryas Valrick
Appearance:http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/Mateo01/Male%20RP%20Characters/prommale.png)
Pet(s) (optional): none
Bio:
Ryas lived with his aunt and uncle after a car accident took his parents. He considers his aunt and uncle his actually parents after most of the memories of his real parents started to fade. Currently attending Jonathan High, he is considered athletic, but hangs out with various people threw out the school.

His favorite sport is Track, but his secrete hobby is drawing. After school he can be found in the art room of the school painting and doing sketch work.
 SkywalkerRules
06-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Accepted! :)
 Jason Skywalker
06-27-2008, 4:56 PM
Well, this sure is a step away from the usual RP's.

Name: Richard "Ricky" Anderson
Appearance: Light brown hair, green eyes, taller than the average teen. Lacks a tooth. Usually wears dark jeans with a green hoodie.
Personality: The usual school bully, Ricky's good for nothing, lazy, doesn't do anything in classes, plays pranks and often picks up fights with other students.

Bio: If someone knew Ricky when he was a little boy, they'd be surprised. Always had the top grades, always answered correctly, he was a prodigy. Then, the bullying started. Other students picked on him because he was small, fragile and most of all, jealous of his smartness, calling him teacher's pet and so on. One day, Ricky came to the conclusion that to survive the endless onslaught of verbal and physical abuse, he had to become the very thing he hated. He changed his look, the way he talked, the way he dressed, everything. He become one of the most fiercest bullies of the school. Everyone respected him out of fear. He was also the main bully of Kyle Millard. After hearing about him perhaps having something to do with a recent killing, Ricky bought a gun illegally to protect himself, just in case.

Hope everything's good.
 SkywalkerRules
06-27-2008, 9:53 PM
This is real good. We do need a bully. Accepted. :D
Page: 1 of 1