Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

YO MAMA FIGHT!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rinku
06-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Okay so here is how it goes, just make you mama jokes about the people who post above you.If you have any suggestions on how to make this better please tell.

Best Yo mama joke:
Luke Skywalker -"Your overconfidence is your weakness"
Emperor -"Your faith in your friends is yours"
Luke -"Yo faith in yo mama"
Emp. -"Eh, what was that??"
Luke -"I said, Yo mama so fat Jabba the Hutt said DDDAAANNNGGG!!"
 JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
10-07-2008, 10:04 PM
*ahem*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wgKqOyIqQU)

0:45

disclaimer:
this vid is clean, but i think the rest may not be. if you watch the others, its your responsibility, i can not guarantee the other videos will be clean. :) (<-- legal, much :lol:)
 Ultimate Vader
10-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Wait, I think I have seen this somewhere. Something about yo mama this, that, and the end is someone is pissed of because of this. And also there's something about nihilus, I don't remember this, but I swear I have seen this somewhere. Is this thread based on the thread I have seen somewhere in the internet? (mm.. maybe KMC or moviecodec)
 JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
10-07-2008, 10:25 PM
hmm, yes it seems possible doesnt it?

scap it then :)
 Rev7
10-07-2008, 10:46 PM
This is so gonna get locked. :lock:

Don't be talkin 'bout my mama. :carms:
 Ultimate Vader
10-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Yep, I think it's forbidden to talk about mama. By the way, I completely agree with your signature Rev7, "The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today... is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is simply what an unbelieving world finds unbelievable".
 Rogue Nine
10-08-2008, 12:37 AM
My mother doesn't appreciate this type of thread.
Page: 1 of 1