Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Glitch/Bug on Ravager (Possible Spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 Krayte
06-04-2008, 8:10 PM
I wasn't Sure were to put this but i think it may have been either because of the KSE or a Mod i may have installed (installed the game ages ago and came back to it, so can't really remember what)

Spoiler warning - This Thread has information Up to the Ravager mission.
When the level started i had no team, (ie my character was by himself), i didn't know if that was normal at the time; there is about 20 living sith soilders in the begining area that don't attack and are neutral, i think these were supposed to die in the fmv. I cannot place any of the bomb's, nor do i have any, nor was i told or explained what they are for, i only found out about them via the quest log screen. I fought my way through the ship to get to Nilhus, when he died everything went black, I couldn't see my menu but my mouse was there and i could click the menus + hear myself moving around. I saved and reloaded. Now i can see everything but Darth Nihilus is standing there as a neutral character, I can not talk to him but in my quest log it says i have defeated him. (iv seen a few people with this black screen problem)
I have ran all over the ship and seen the locations were i am supposed to place the bombs on my map but nothing happens when i go there and i have nothing in my inventory ...
This is major glitch and i havent really had any glitches in the game atall nor can i seem to find anybody with the same problem or how to fix it. I tried to start again and the same thing happened.
(Also , when i went to Visa's chamber got her cutscene except she wasnt there, there was just a voice)

PS . I am playing on the pc. Is it even possible that someone provide a save from directly after the ravager or the data/globals or tha i'd need to put into the KSE to make the game think i've finished the ravager level so i can progress and finish the game.

Anybody?
Page: 1 of 1