Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need a clan for swbf2

Page: 1 of 1
 spiker53
05-10-2008, 1:42 PM
ok with all the clan stuff going on i figured i would join in too my screen name is ~*spiker*~. im on almost everyday after 5. im a desent sniper and heavy trooper. i also play speicals too. the only thing is i have no mic if that is important. and i only have a ps2 online and i might be getting th pc virsion. so if i can join your clan reply plz.
 iron snake
05-10-2008, 4:00 PM
What servers you play on, the Europian servers?

Incase you didn't understand the question what continent are you playing from i.e Europe, Asia, North America etc.

I ask because as you probably know people on different continents can't play each other which is why i ask this.
 Bokken
05-10-2008, 4:59 PM
If you get the PC version, people CAN play intercontinental. I guess it's different with the PS2 version. If you weren't asking specifically to join iron snake's clan, there are many others. For most clans, mine for example, the mic isn't really important. Superpowers like GFAQ, however, use a TeamSpeak server (I think), which is how they adapt quickly to combat situations. There's a thread with most of the existing clans; you can pick one of those, or simply join one of the aforementioned. GFAQ's big, Pwn's another one, Black Squadron's an old clan that's still growing, IGF is very organized...
 spiker53
05-10-2008, 5:54 PM
nah i play ps2 and north america
 iron snake
05-10-2008, 5:56 PM
My alliance is based in Europe so we wouldn't be able to play each other on the PS2.
 spiker53
05-11-2008, 2:27 PM
o well that well that sucks ill keep lookin
 iron snake
05-11-2008, 2:47 PM
'Tis a shame good luck with finding an alliance.
 spiker53
05-12-2008, 7:58 PM
thanks but if i keep talkin to you i wont find one
Page: 1 of 1