Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

multiple servers for 1.10

Page: 1 of 1
 lead-menace
04-14-2008, 4:33 PM
ok so I looked in the BBO guide I got and did exactly what it said, I even tried putting them inside the quotes and keep getting a "cannot find the path specified" error, is there somthing I'm missing?
 TripHammer
04-15-2008, 10:20 AM
 lead-menace
04-15-2008, 2:33 PM
ok thanks I didn't see that one, so even if I have already been runing teh one server do I still need to create a folder in the settings for it or jsut the second one I want to run?
 TripHammer
04-16-2008, 7:22 AM
It's not creating the second folder. I only added the Server1 folder to be neat and tidy. You don't have to create it. You don't have to add the "-config server1" either in the target for the 1st server shortcut. The SM will automatically look for the default without it.
 lead-menace
04-16-2008, 7:43 AM
well I added the "server 2" folder in thesettigns and re did the target thing for the second one and it still sayis cannot find the target

why
 TripHammer
04-16-2008, 7:49 AM
The procedure works... You must have the wrong target. Make sure there is a folder there and it's EXACTLY the same as your target line.

"server2" is different than "Server 2". <-- no space. You can have a space there if you want I believe.. just make sure it's the same for both the target (folder) and the target line.
Page: 1 of 1