Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Failed Server Connect PLEASE HELP

Page: 1 of 1
 mark_mcx
04-10-2008, 4:53 PM
Ok,

I play battlefront 2 online a lot.

I like the large rooms where there are a lot of players,

Here lately I've been playing, and I've noticed I have been kicked off a lot, saying: "Connection to host lost"...

On a side note, which I think is important,

I was wondering what ping was, so I Googled it.

I found out what it was, and what it meant.

And to be honest, my ping is PERFECT.

It's always around 75 to 110.

So, Back to the disconnect...

I noticed that my rooms that a went to the most had a ping of somewhere around 300 to 500, which I what I thought was the reason for the disconnect from the host.

Until, however, yesterday.

I have not been able to join ANY server what so ever,
I join it, the I get disconnected from the host again, no matter what the ping is.

I can still host the games, I have no problem, I just cant join any...

I used to have no problems, well, except I would be disconnected from the host about every 4 games, but that wasnt so bad, atleast I got to play it.

Any help?

It just started yesterday...
 Draeeannae
08-22-2009, 4:12 PM
yeah I have the same problem. People tell me that it can be fixed by disabling the sound but I've tried all of that. I have disable the sound and my speakers, muted all parts of my computer and muted all aspects of the game. Nothing works! What else can I do? I would really appreciate some help here too!
 Draeeannae
08-23-2009, 5:44 PM
Ok I've found out why my game isn't working. I went out and scrounged the internet for any info on this and I found that if the connection for you to the host's computer takes longer than 60 seconds, it shuts you out and says "connection to host lost". Now I have a wireless router, so how can I fix this and be able to connect?
Page: 1 of 1