Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Team Jarr-Jarr is Here!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 johney truth
04-04-2008, 9:30 PM
well, it would be, if I can get you modders to join my team!!
DON"T HESITATE!!!!
I don't have any modding skills, so I need everyone who does, to follow my whimsical vision!
The story surrounds everyones favorite studderer!!
(of course, I don't really have a plot, so I'll be needing a writer.)
I have great leadership skills though.
INTERESTED?
 Shem
04-04-2008, 9:40 PM
It's actually spelled, Jar Jar Binks. ;)

To tell you the truth, modders typically only join other modders; someone to lead them who can get the job done themselves, but the project is so big that they need help in terms of the amount of time it would take. Most likely you're going to be looked at as someone who is making request orders of what you want to be done instead.

My advice, get some modding skills first and get a vision of what you want to be done that can also be done too. Too many non-modders get ideas of what can't be done because they haven't found out the limits of modding.
 logan essex
04-04-2008, 9:41 PM
awesome
 johney truth
04-04-2008, 9:43 PM
It's actually spelled, Jar Jar Binks. ;)

I thought it would be easier to find the project while doing a search
plus, it adds a little flava
 Silveredge9
04-04-2008, 9:58 PM
I love the fact that all on the same day you've managed to post in a thread complaining about the fact that non-modders keep trying to put together teams.

No doubt
What is up with these non-modders trying to put together modding teams?
all these should go in the requests section.

And you've created a thread, as a non-modder... asking people if they want to join your modding team. :P

Anyways, my advice. Start off small, learn the ropes, and gradually increase the complexity of your mods as you go along. Rather then jumping straight into module/area editing.
 tk102
04-04-2008, 10:02 PM
(of course, I don't really have a plot, so I'll be needing a writer.)
I have great leadership skills though.:lol:

I mean...
:indif:
Page: 1 of 1