Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can you make the mask appear in cutscenes with a lightsided Revan?

Page: 1 of 1
 BigMike322
03-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Is there a way to do this. I am currently using Revan's mask plus mod. I was able to make this happen with the Revan Redemption Robes, but it interferes with too many mods. It also makes you PC faceless during the Revan revelation scene. I know there is a masked portrait that you can use, but I'm affraid it will be just like the redemption robes. Also the redemption robes turned a few of the BOTS characters into Revans. So does anyone know of a mod where my character can be lightsided, wear the mask, and have it appear in the cut scenes. Or is ther anyway to do this with the mask plus mod?
 RedHawke
03-25-2008, 1:49 AM
The reason your face disappears during that cutscene has been revealed in the past. For the Malak fight you need to remove/un-equip any and all masked Revan Model using robes. You can use un-masked ones or other non-disguise robes/armor with no errors, you have to change clothes beforehand and it can't be fixed as it is a game mechanic.

This happens because you are actually using a headless appearance line at the time the cutscene plays when you wear a masked revan model using robe, via the disguise property (The masked Revan is only one model and has no seperate head to display). You can get the same error wearing the Sith Arnor from Taris or the Tusken Raider discuises as well.
Page: 1 of 1