Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STO

Page: 1 of 1
 dewayne26
03-12-2008, 8:26 PM
I heard sto was cancelled due to fraud. but i cann't find anything on it. can someone give me a link?
 Tommycat
03-12-2008, 9:42 PM
I hadn't heard fraud, but from what I had heard, the dev costs combined with the expectations meant it would not be profitable for some time.
 HerbieZ
03-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Star Trek Online was cancelled a month or two back due to the developer Perpetual (P2) being sued by another company. However, the game supposedly passed on to another developer but nothing was really set in stone. About two days ago though, the main website was changed with text simply saying "Coming Soon". So as small a sign as it is, someone somewhere was told to do that. So it appears as if the game is still in some sort of production.
 SilentScope001
03-13-2008, 12:19 AM
A game cancelled due to fraud?

Awesome! Where's the beta test for "World of Lawyers"?
 RedHawke
03-13-2008, 2:05 AM
Where's the beta test for "World of Lawyers"?
Help us Darth333! You are our only hope! :xp:
 dewayne26
03-13-2008, 6:49 PM
well i heard in tabulsa rasa at like 3am bout 3 days ago. but it could be that other company suing them was they commited fraud against. and who told me got the stuff mixed up.
Page: 1 of 1