Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Curious Problem with TSL lightsaber items

Page: 1 of 1
 jonathan7
03-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Hey all; have an interesting problem;

I have edited Visas .utc to include in her inventory the 3 lightsaber items you need to create your lightsaber. Using Chainz wonderfully provided set of saved games (called; modders resource) I went to check if this had worked. Now, upon defeating Visas the items are added to the inventory and the quest updates saying that I now have all the items needed to construct a lightsaber; however when I go to speak to Bao Durr; he tells me I still need a cell to constuct a lightsaber (the other 2 items are now in duplicate, so the cell is all I need). Is this not working because I need to start a new game for the changes to fully work? Or is this a scripting issue?
 Shem
03-11-2008, 1:22 AM
Oh, this is a scripting issue. The globals need to be updated in your journal entry with the lightsaber quest in order for Bao-Dur to help construct your lightsaber.
 jonathan7
03-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Cheers Shem, will have to find out some other way of changing things so that you can get your Lightsaber earlier but in the 'normal way'. Aim is to make it so you have all the items before starting your first planet after Telos. The Visas.utc would have been ideal as would of been easy to make comaptible with TSL:RP.
Page: 1 of 1