Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

High Fantasy

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
03-10-2008, 2:05 PM
Hullo there!

I wish to inquire if I should bother making a high fantasy roleplay around DTC, since I am very much in the mood but it sucks to have it wasted if nobody is interested. So, the question is simple: Would you be willing an RP that is either Lord of the Rings-based or an original High Fantasy?

If there are four or more people besides me that are willing and interested, I might bother making one.
 DeadYorick
03-10-2008, 8:13 PM
It depends. But since I am pretty bored I guess I am interested in joining a fantasy roleplay.
 Writer
03-10-2008, 8:50 PM
Go for something original, BKK. I'll sign on :)
 Rexraptor2000
03-10-2008, 8:59 PM
Sounds decent enough. I'll join if it's original and I can have a character with Jurassic Park Velociraptor as a pet. (If not the large raptor than maybe something smaller, like a mini raptor version?)
 Corinthian
03-10-2008, 9:31 PM
I'd consider it either way, although I'd prefer an original to a LotR-based one. Not enough originality these days.
 DeadYorick
03-10-2008, 9:52 PM
I'd consider it either way, although I'd prefer an original to a LotR-based one. Not enough originality these days.

I agree with Corinthian. But only if I get to play as a FF-Esque black mage
 Rogue Nine
03-10-2008, 9:56 PM
For those advocating an 'original' RP, a few of you seem rather keen on bringing in quite unoriginal ideas. :xp:
 Corinthian
03-10-2008, 9:56 PM
Oh, yeah, and I want to play a Robot Spider Supercommando.
 DeadYorick
03-10-2008, 10:04 PM
For those advocating an 'original' RP, a few of you seem rather keen on bringing in quite unoriginal ideas. :xp:

You can see right to the irony Rogue Nine. I commend you on that.

Anyway what I meant was I was agreeing with Corinthian not to use Lotr as a base. Since as compelling as it is there are just to many books and movies based on it. But I still want to use my favorite kind of fantasy character in the process regardless of being unoriginal
 Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2008, 11:35 AM
I agree completely that it's hard to be original when most stories or ideas have been used by any artist, but try to keep originality at maximum even in your characters. I make the effort; you make the effort. Capiche?

---

The map is here (http://www.brodt.dk/peter/s_shaleria.jpg), but the first thing that's not original. I am not in the mood to start drawing my own map, even if I do have the skills as WJ can vouch for. The backstory in a nutshell:

Long ago before the dawn of mankind, when the dwarves were very young and when elves had founded their first kingdoms, the Centaurs and Eagles were the mighty races of the World. The Centaurs roamed the fields and forests of the World, keeping guard and flourishing as a society. High on the mountain tops, the mighty eagles of olden days dwelt in their wisdom of the World and kept the evils of the World in hiding. The Gods were happy and created more and more of the World to make it as diverse as one can make a World. But within all good, there is something that must balance it. Those Gods that opposed the views of creating a beautiful World distanced themselves from the Good Gods and began dwelling in the night and underground regions where their minions already sought control. Many Gods ruled their own dark and twisted species as Kings, devising plans of many kind in order to overthrow the Good Gods and take over the World above ground.

At some point many Evil Gods did unite,or at least their species did, and marched up from their subterranean homes. From Trolls to Goblins, vast armies poured up onto the World and found the Eagles opposing them as the very first ones. To battle the flying menace, the Evil Gods began molding Dragons and other flying menaces into the World to keep the Eagles busy while their armies marched. For two decades Evil and Good fought. Many great and legendary figures died before the Centaurs and Eagles turned to the newer races of Elves and Dwarves in an effort to use them as well to drive back the great menace. Another two decades went by and more legendary heroes were born before finally at the Battle of Denk Tule the Evil armies were defeated and dispersed. Many of the surviving Evil Races went back under ground to lick their wounds, but just as many found that they liked the World above ground more suiting for their needs and stayed there to wreak chaos and destruction on a smaller scale. The Eagles had weakened during this War and so had the Centaurs. Both once magnificent species found themselves to be in diminishing numbers and were forced to pull into their oldest and most sacred places while both Elves and Men began to find new Kingdoms to replace the old Centaur Kingdoms.

Eventually Centaurs and Eagles became rare. Elves and Men fight between each others for petty things and the dwarves keep their own Kingdoms in the caves while having a rich trade route with all Kingdoms. War has not ravaged the World for a thousand years or more. But now a threat comes from the Rhulak-Zagul region as an Orc warlord has managed to unite many tribes of many species under a single banner. The Mages speak of mysterious events in the Realms of Magic and the Warriors can smell the blood of combat in the air. Animals are nervous and old runes have been found that tell the tale of another Dark Age that will overcome the light once more.

My plan is to start the RP with two adventurers gathering together a small band of people willing to assist them in protecting a trader on his way to one of the more dangerous areas of the World. They will be ambushed, the merchant's goods will be taken and the band will begin their trip to find the goods. During this trip they will find more info on the threat that the world is under and either help or continue on their seek for the merchant's goods if they haven't done it already by then. Ideas? Thoughts? Criticism?

If this suits you guys, I'll start working on the profile skeleton if you need one.
 DeadYorick
03-11-2008, 3:28 PM
I like how your beginning the story Keno. I would defiantly join it. It looks like this roleplay would become popular

EDIT: BKK I have a question. What restrictions will you place on character creation?
 Corinthian
03-11-2008, 5:05 PM
I like it. I would probably join, provided I have the time.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-12-2008, 1:40 PM
Well, first of all characters can't be perfect in all ways. I won't require you to distinguish the downsides of the character, but as long as you keep notes to yourself of what your characters can't do I won't start bitching.

As far as species or age goes, I don't think it's much of a matter. As long as they are in realistic measures. I doubt a 90-year old human would be accepted on a mission to guard anything, frankly. Just keep in mind the racial qualities of different species and their natural abilities when making a character. For example, a dwarf isn't the best archer you might find in the World, so why should you be one?

You can be an evil species just as well, but keep in mind that most of the other species' members won't be too kind towards you even if you'd share their views of life and helped them.

As far as appearance goes to, you can either post a picture or describe. However, I tend to shun pictures of celebrities or in general real life persons. A picture of Brad Pitt is hardly the right picture for a Dwarf berserker.

I will not ask for bios, but you can put them in if you wish. you can modify and add to the skeleton as much as you want.

Character skeleton:

Appearance:
Name:
Species:
Alignment: [D&D alignments] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaotic_good#Alignments)
Class:
Weaponry:
Other:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/Goshman/Chars/Art/elvenwarrior.jpg)

Name: Eldir the Eastwind Crow
Species: Wild Elven
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Bard / Swordsage
Equipment: Elven-forged short sword, small shield, light leather and iron armor
Other: Despite being a bard, Eldir is a very capable swordsman due to years of training. He despises war and the spilling of blood, but is able to when needed. Once he draws blood, he is relentless towards his enemies and will finish the battle or die, even if to just prevent further battles.
 DeadYorick
03-12-2008, 3:29 PM
Here is one of my favorite characters

Name: Cain Ritham
Appearance: http://TaishiCi.deviantart.com/art/Lich-39883760)

a dark skeleton at 5"4 wearing a dark raggedy hooded cloak covering his torso and most of his legs
Species: Lich human
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Assassin
Weaponry:A typical longsword with a black hilt attached to a sheath on his hip.
Other: Cain is a lich due to a dark spell put on him when he died of a fatal arrow launched at his heart. As such he is not able to die unless he suffers a similar wound
 Master_Archon
03-12-2008, 4:40 PM
I'll join just for the sake of doing something different. One question though, what's the character limit? I need to know, because it will determine which character(s) I will use, etc. (You get the picture.)
 Corinthian
03-12-2008, 5:12 PM
Name: Kadis Rethan

Species: Human

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Appearance: Kadis is a hefty man, tall and muscular, with scraggly black hair and several day's worth of stubble on his face. His eyes are very dark, almost black, and flinty. His ringmail and leathers are painted or dyed black, and he wears a matte black cloak over this for stealth purposes.

Class: Sellsword

Equipment: Kadis' main weapon is a well-forged arming sword, though it's heavily notched and worn from use, Kadis maintains a sharp edge. Alongside it, he uses a buckler, which, in addition to being extremely useful for defense, can also be used as a weapon in combat, smashing an enemy with it. At his side, he has a long dagger, which serves as both a utility item and a weapon. He wears boiled leather, covered in metal rings (Ringmail).

History: Kadis was born to a family of peasants near Port Jasper. Farming was...not his forte. He left as soon as he was able and joined up with the militia of a small town nearby, where he served for a few years, until the majority of the town was slaughtered in an orc raid. Kadis survived the attack by means unknown, and departed, eventually joining up with a mercenary band, who he worked with for several months. A few weeks after his 20th birthday, he entered Port Jasper to pick up some supplies and noticed a wanted poster - for his commander.

Kadis gathered the supplies and returned to the camp, and that night slew his commander and severed the man's head, returning to Port Jasper to collect the rather sizable bounty. Once again, he joined yet another mercenary company, where he stuck around for several years, earning a name for himself and briefly leading the company, before the whole group was ambushed and massacred by a raiding party of bandits. Kadis, once again, survived by means unknown. With most of his savings lost in the ambush, he's gone on the look for a new contract, as living off what little he can scavenge or barter for has grown rather thin.

Other: Kadis is a brutal, vicious fighter and utterly merciless in battle. More than that, he will do anything for the right price, provided he thinks he can handle it. Although he's remain on the right side of the law for most his life, he's hardly devoted to it, and it would only take a nudge to drive him from mostly legal mercenary work to outright banditry.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-12-2008, 5:16 PM
I'm not going to limit how many characters people have. Just as long as you can keep up with every one and can distinguish them from each others, I have no problem with you having even five characters. If you have the brains to deal with as many stories, backgrounds and personalities, go for it.

And no, WJ, I am not challenging you to have multiple characters with multiple personalities :P
 Alkonium
03-12-2008, 6:19 PM
Name: Curudir Therias
Appearance:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/Alkonium/413.jpg)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Fighter
Equipment: Wearing scalemail and a cloak over it, Curudir wields two twin swords, sacrificing defense for attack power. He is also mildly skilled with the bow, if only enough to draw enemies away from a weaker ally. He is, however, deficient in stealth and magic.
Bio: When he was young, his home village was ransacked and burned down by fanatic supporters of one of the Gods who claimed to be "good." He fled, becoming the only survivor. He then swore to never be deluded by faith, and knew that authority, even if it claimed to be good, could the atrocities associated with evil. He now serves the greater good as he sees it, even if authority sees it differently.
 Rexraptor2000
03-13-2008, 9:53 PM
Name: Vex Precarius
Appearance: "6'4 ft. tall, darker-than-normal grey eyes, medium build, and black hair with silver streaks. He wears an entirely black attire with an equally jet cloak and leather gloves. He carries around a pack in which he keeps a few personal possessions and a large spellbook.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Magic User/Swordsman
Weaponry: Double Bladed Sword
Companions: Raptor (http://downwiththeinternet.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/velociraptor.jpg)
Other: Not much to say about Vex except that he’s a wanderer with no purpose but to make himself hopelessly lost and he got no sense of direction to improve upon that. He’s never been too fond of company save for that of his large hunter companion, Raptor, but he’s generally one of the kinder people you’ll meet. He gets apprehensive in staying at any one place for too long, preferring always to be moving. Load him up full of liquor though and he’ll stay anywhere you want, as long as you want, and tell a few good stories while he’s at it. That doesn’t make him a bard, but he’s got more than his far share of tales to tell if the mood is right.
 Writer
03-14-2008, 12:34 AM
And no, WJ, I am not challenging you to have multiple characters with multiple personalities :P

Yes you are... admit it... and you know I could pull it off, too :p

And as to your dislike of famous people as our characters...
Appearance: Radek (http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o281/wildjedi/McGregorwbeard.jpg?t=1205453292) ) :xp: (and no, I didn't do that just to piss you off... he just looked the closest to what I had in my head...)

Name: Radek of Palmiro

Class: Wanderer/Warrior

Weaponry: sword, (http://weaponmasters.com/shopping/image.php?type=D&id=134) dagger, (http://weaponmasters.com/shopping/image.php?type=P&id=16833) six throwing knives (http://weaponmasters.com/shopping/image.php?type=P&id=16363)

Other: In his home city of Palmiro, Radek was a respected warrior. Even some who live in other places have heard of him. For this reason, it comes as somewhat of a surprise that he has come to a life of wandering. All he'll ever say is that it was his choice to be as he is. Beyond that, he asks you politely to keep your nose out of his dealings.

Appearance: Ciannait (http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/037/e/0/Woman_by_stremon.jpg)

Name: Ciannait

Species: Half Elf

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Class: Thief

Weaponry: fists, whip, (http://weaponmasters.com/shopping/image.php?type=P&id=16268) dagger, (http://weaponmasters.com/shopping/image.php?type=P&id=17124) short bow, (http://therealmofarda.net/shops/armory/ranged/masterwork_shortbow.gif) and drugs of various sorts, "Some for killing, some for forcing the truth out of someone, some for rendering them unconscious... all capable of being slipped to a mark without them noticing... until it's too late."

Other: As a Half Elf, Ciannait (more commonly called 'Cia') has inherited the long life of the Elves, and more Human features. She finds that the greatest challenge of her job is being hired, even though she styles the job as 'acquiring items of intrinsic value'. She has been arrested twice for two different crimes, but there has not been enough evidence that she was directly related to either crime. Ultimately, her goal is to find a challenge, and she's well prepared to do so.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-14-2008, 1:37 PM
Alright. I believe we have as many people as we need. I'll be making the RP thread soon, but before that I'm making a second character:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/Goshman/Chars/Art/centaurjpgrZd80442.jpg)

Name: Skarra of Lor'Wal
Species: Centaur
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Ranger / Archer
Weaponry: Reflex bow, two Daos
Other: Skarra was once a guardian of the Coldwind Forest, but left the mission after being wounded by a tribe of orcs trying to gain entry to the forest. Thanks to the elves in the forest, he was saved and only has a long scar across his chest as a result. At that moment he noticed that he hadn't seen pretty much any of the world and left with a group of elves to roam the lands. Of this group of elves, only Eldir has not returned to the forest, but even he no longer travels with the Centaur.

EDIT:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2437091#post2437091)

The RP thread is up
 Master_Archon
03-17-2008, 8:56 AM
Woah, late again....guess that means it's too late to join, BKK?

If I can join, tell me, I've got some characters all fleshed out and ready to go. :)

Edit: I've read the RP, so I know where everyone's at (mostly), if that helps in any way *shrugs*.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-17-2008, 9:22 AM
The group hasn't left the city yet, so it is absolutely not late to join in. Hell, you can join in on the road as well as far as I'm concerned, taking that who knows what people will be traveling on one of the busiest roads in the region at the same time as the group :P

Just post the characters and join in on the fun
 Master_Archon
03-17-2008, 9:28 AM
Thanks Tepe! (or would you rather I not call you that?)

I will edit in my character sheets soon. :whtsmile:
 Black Knight of Keno
03-17-2008, 9:29 AM
Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn what you call me. Tepe, BKK, Keno, I'll respond to all of them
 Master_Archon
03-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Please don't call me dear. :lol:

Appearance: Fey (http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Boomernugget/Dryad_1.jpg)

Name: Icarian Uliea

Species: Dryad

Alignment: True Neutral

Class: Scout

Weaponry: Vine-Wood Claymore (See picture of character for image of claymore.); Sling (http://www.bible-history.com/sketches/ancient/sling.jpg) (Couldn't find a better image.)

Other: Most Nymphs are connected to nature in some way, and Dryads especially, being connected to trees, but Icarian was different, for one, he was a male Dryad, quite rare considering most Nymphs and Dryads are female. Above this, he wasn't connected to a tree, but a sword called Earuile-Taur, which is elven for, Vine-Wood. The sword was made ages ago by the Centaurs and Eagles, the design and magics cast to create it were from the Eagles, the Centaurs found the materials and binding crystal to forge it.

Using arcane knowledge, the two dwindling species made the weapon: Strong metals for the blade and tang; A rare tree was cut, the Dryad spirit within was bound to the tree as it was cut, to keep it's strange properties intact, the wood was used to make the hilt and cross-tree/hand guard. And as a finishing touch, the weapon was enchanted while going through the creation process, to keep the blade from wear and tear, and to prevent aging. Icarian, is technically 1002 years old, but only a hundred years after the last great war, they made the weapon, putting him in a primitive stasis as his soul was bound to the blade, and for roughly 900 years he 'slept', until a descendant of the elf that the blade was given to, discovered the 'summoning' properties of binding crystals - the one he was in was permanently fused to the pummel - and brought him back into the world.

To shorten his tale, he served the elf for a hundred years, traveling, and fighting - unlike most Nymphs and Dryads - and after that, the elf saw fit to free him of servitude, and told him to make himself his own master, and gave him the blade. So far, he has traveled for a good two years alone, and has gained some odd company along the way.

----------
Appearance: Halfblood (http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Boomernugget/Onassi_Warrior_by_MSpiral.jpg)

Name: Sathcarra 'Seth' Ywuinom

Species: Yuan-Ti

Alignment: Variant; Chaotic Neutral - Evil Tendencies

Class: Ardent

Weaponry: Bar Mace (http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/images/600652.jpg);) War Axe (http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Boomernugget/saracenaxe.jpg);) Throwing Spears (http://www.galwest.com/collectibles/skipper_kent/weapons/spear2_1b.jpg) - x4

Side Note: He often duel weilds his mace and axe together.

Other: - To say anything about Sathcarra, you would have to say he's one of a kind. Fifty years of fighting for what he presumed was the betterment of his species was what he calls his 'wasted years,' because at a certain date in time he was shown the error of his race, and all other evil races when a new Warlord of his species rose to power, and having a strange prejudice towards PureBloods - Yuan-Ti who appear nearly human - he demanded all HalfBloods - Yuan-Ti with snake-like bodyparts, but with humanoid appearance - and Abominations - Yuan-Ti that appear to be gigantic snakes, some having minor human parts, such as arms, or a head/face - to quell, and cull the PureBlood's numbers. Sathcarra did this for a short time, before he started seeing his own, and his species' ignorance, he was killing his own people after all. Many other Yuan-Ti saw this too, and a splinter group formed, seperating from the clan they lived in, they travled far away from their home to form a new tribe, one less segregated and prejudiced to outside influences.

News later reached Sathcarra of how his old clan and it's many tribes was destroyed, the PureBloods who had stayed behind had rebeled, and were slaughtered, but without the intel given to the Warlord by the spies - which almost all PureBloods are spies - he miscalculated the number of guards there were in a passing caravan, and his numbers were cut down. On top of all of this, the different races in the region had caught wind of the dwindling Yuan-Ti in that area - they had once been very large, and strong, and hardly ever challenged - and they banded together and anihilated the clan, and it's remaining tribes, though, other clans exist in other areas and regions. Sathcarra's disposition had been changed drastically, and he now saught to make the new tribe, which he was a councilor of, less stereotypical towards the 'Good' races.

It took twenty years after that to establish good relations with the surrounding towns and people. And it took another ten to create a steady trade system, though, the only major race willing to trade with the growing tribe - which was by that time a clan, with several seperate tribes - was the dwarves, though, there was more established trading amongst the clan and two of the surrounding towns, one was a town of Halflings, and the other was of Knomes. Another ten years saw the clan protecting the surrounding towns from raids and attacks, which had been growing frequent. This creating a strong bond between his clan and the surrounding people, which created a shockwave of news and even gossip, that generated word of a 'Good' clan of Yuan-Ti that sought trade and welcomed outsiders, which was true, and was rare indeed for a well known 'Evil' race.

After that, Sathcarra traveled to other towns, seeking to establish more trade with other races and people to help his clan thrive and grow. And he did this for roughly three years before being saved by Icarian on a lonely road from a group of 'Do-Gooders,' though none were slain, they were rather perterbed, and spread word of a duet of marauders to the town they were heading to, and both were denied entrance. But Icarian aided Sathcarra - Icarian calls him 'Seth' - by taking him to a nearby elven camp - quite large actually - where Icarian helped 'Seth' establish trade between the clan and the elven people - at least of that area. And ever since, Icarian and 'Seth' have traveled together, for two years at the least.

Finished! Sorry that took so long. Also; sorry I made the explanations for my characters so long. It helps explain why one isn't stuck to a tree somewhere, and why the other isn't an evil blood-craving murderer.

I hope everything with these characters is ok with you Tepe! :whtsmile:
 Black Knight of Keno
03-20-2008, 12:19 PM
That's better than great.

As for the RP, I believe that I should soon move Eldir and Cia out of the tavern as well so we can get the entire band of people together. So WJ and Archon be advised to think up a way you can join the group with those characters that aren't yet waiting by the gate. Your characters are free to mingle until then
 Nymf...
03-23-2008, 5:56 AM
Hello!

I was just wondering if it's still ok to join in? :)
I'm not the best RPG guy in the world, but I think it's fun and I like the sound of this :)

So is it ok to join? (I'm old enough to take a no, I wont cry since you've been doing this one, a week?)
 Black Knight of Keno
03-23-2008, 6:02 AM
It's not too late to join in. Just read through the RP thread to know where everyone is, keep your posts long-ish and remember to describe things in IC posts. Those small guidelines will be useful in any RP thread.

Just post the character here whenever you get to making it and then join in on the fun at the RP thread.
 Nymf...
03-23-2008, 7:35 AM
Thanks a lot :)

I hope this is ok!:

Appearance: http://www.lineage.com/wallpaper/elf_male_1280.jpg)
Name: Tale
Species: Elf
Class: Archer
Weaponry: The bow on the pic. and a short elven sword.
Other: Tale is a quite happy person, and a good archer so don't let his smile fool you...
 Rachel_Ewok
05-25-2008, 3:02 PM
Hmmm, I hope it's not too late to join in...

I noticed this RP, and well, it looks good, so I'd really like to add my two cents...

I hope you don't mind, because I'm dropping in.... ^^

Appearance: A tall, and thin elf female. ((I'm currently working on a picture, a picture is worth a thousand words!! :) ))
Name: Arivan Telemnar (Ari)
Species: Wood Elf
Class: Scout
Weaponry: Two finely crafted silver swords are what Arivan prefers in a battle. However she is also a skilled archer when nessecary.
Other: Arivan likes a good adventure, she enjoys seeking out evil, and giving a helping hand to those in need. Her actions may sometimes be rash when it comes to desicion making, but when it comes to tracking and hiding, Arivan is your girl. As many elves can, Arivan is very good at blending in with trees, and staying quiet as she walks through wooded areas.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2008, 3:59 PM
This is the very best time to drop into the story in my opinion. The battle scenes always make for good introductions :p

For the rest of yous, keep RPing dammit! The RP's not dead yet

EDIT: By the way, the bandits are meant to win and take the cart and it's contents with them. It's the plot twist as stated in this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2436074&postcount=10) post. Sorry for limiting the creativity at this point, but without the plot twist I have absolutely no idea on how to evolve any kind of a plot around the group continuing to Stonehaven and Port Jasper
 Rachel_Ewok
05-25-2008, 6:16 PM
So it is. *nodnod* I edited my post to conincide with that plot twist. :)

Sorry, I must have overlooked that.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-22-2008, 1:57 PM
Guys, keep posting in the RP thread
 Master_Archon
06-22-2008, 10:20 PM
I would, but I kinda wanna give Writer a chance to post, but I will if there's no activity for awhile.
 Corinthian
07-18-2008, 10:33 PM
Well, I'm glad to see you guys all apparently decided to put the RP on ice while I was, 'away.' I appreciate that, and your sentiments towards me, Keno.

At any rate, I don't think Writer is going to post, and assuming no one has any objections towards Necromancy of a Month-Dead Thread, I will post.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-19-2008, 4:50 AM
Hey, I'm a realist. No compassion or pity for those who get themselves banned. Even if it is just a temp-ban, it's still quite a good indicator that you're doing it wrong.

And anyone who wants to start up any of my dead RPs in the near future, you're quite allowed to.
 Master_Archon
07-19-2008, 5:02 PM
Um, sorry....I thought you'd dropped off the Earth or something Keno (no offense intended), I hadn't seen you on, and you weren't posting....so, yeah, I decided to leave the thing alone, best not to beat a dead horse after all. :whtsmile:
 Corinthian
07-19-2008, 5:13 PM
The horse is already dead, it's not like it's going to complain about getting beaten.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-19-2008, 5:14 PM
When I don't RP, I lurk. The only way to get me back around is to beat some old horses, may that either mean a good or bad response from me.

Frankly, this time like so many times before, I started lurking mainly because nobody posted anything that would continue the RPs. Sure, I'm the DM in most of the RPs I'm in and should probably try to keep them alive by skipping time and forcing people to continue, but meh. I'm old and tired with you young whippersnappers...

<.<
>.>
 Writer
07-20-2008, 1:07 AM
Who you callin' 'young', kiddo? :p
 Black Knight of Keno
07-20-2008, 5:21 AM
Oi! You ain't got nothing on me with your fancy May against my October. The saddest thing is that we're the longest running semi-active RPers on LF and there's a two year difference to the next, which is Alkonium who came around in 2005. I won't talk about Curt because he's abandoned this fine past time altogether and become a lurker in the Swamp instead.

And if you start talking about age, I should call you an ancient whippersnapper. And you don't even get to complaint since you're one of the worst ones around. I have to literally threaten you with imminent and excruciatingly painful death to get you posting when it's needed.
 Writer
07-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Heh, and even that only works when I actually want to post :p
 Black Knight of Keno
07-20-2008, 12:54 PM
Quite. You're the worst of this bunch
Page: 1 of 1