Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legacy of Kain

Page: 1 of 1
 DeadYorick
03-06-2008, 2:43 AM
I thought it was about time I posted this up.

I have been a big fan of Legacy of Kain ever since I received my PS1 from my friend. He also gave me Blood Omen along with it. Once I began playing Blood Omen I got hooked on the series. From its RPG style to its storyline to its setting I couldn't stop playing the series. I am now in process of creating a fanfiction for it.
 Jason Skywalker
03-06-2008, 4:12 AM
God, the camera angles in the latest game i believe just made me want to choke, strangle and kill the game.
 igyman
03-06-2008, 8:14 AM
One of my all-time favorites, this game series has a great and intriguing storyline and interesting characters. The voice cast is one of the best in the game business. I first played Soul Reaver, and was thrilled by the gameplay, the sequels followed (SR2, BO2 and Defiance), but I never played the original Blood Omen, though I've been able to piece the story together, since there are a lot of references in the sequels. I agree that the camera is a huge minus for the last LoK game, but it doesn't bother me that much, since I concentrate on the storyline and the action, which is great.
Too bad there aren't any more LoK games, since Defiance didn't wrap the story up completely and the saddest part is that there probably won't be any more sequels, since the person responsible for the story in all LoK games isn't working for Eidos anymore.
 DeadYorick
03-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Yes. But it still doesn't meant that Eidios can't sell it's copyright to some other game company so they could make it.

Anyway LOK still has a very big sprawling fanbase. I hope they do make a new game since they have made refrences to LOK in recent Eidios games. (TombRaider legend. It has a gothic outfit with Kain and Raziel symbols on it, The Soul Reaver is a playable weapon.)
Page: 1 of 1