Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1 spoiler question perhaps] finding revans robes

Page: 1 of 1
 NiuHaka
03-02-2008, 2:15 PM
Okay so i killed Malak but i never found Revans robes. I've been assuming the game was going to force them on me so i didn't think to keep my eyes open. Now i'm wondering if i can even wear his robes without a mod or cheats. I quess my question is; Where do i get the robes?
 Totenkopf
03-02-2008, 2:19 PM
I think you get them in a room on the far left side of one of the two SF levels you have to clean out before getting to Bastila and Malak. There's a room with a computer that allows you to get some extra goodies.
 Ctrl Alt Del
03-02-2008, 4:20 PM
Plus, aside from what Toten said, you have to be Dark Side aligned in order to get Revan's. Otherwise, you'll just end stuck with some ugly "Light Sided" Robes.
 DeadYorick
03-02-2008, 8:11 PM
Plus, aside from what Toten said, you have to be Dark Side aligned in order to get Revan's. Otherwise, you'll just end stuck with some ugly "Light Sided" Robes.

I actually like the Star Forge robes. They made Revan look like the light sided Prodigal Knight that he was
 Ctrl Alt Del
03-02-2008, 8:24 PM
I actually like the Star Forge robes. They made Revan look like the light sided Prodigal Knight that he was
After finishing the bath, of course. Those look like bath robes, IMO.
 Inyri
03-02-2008, 9:26 PM
And here I thought I was the only one who thought they looked silly... :p
 Shem
03-02-2008, 11:15 PM
For future reference, NiuHaka; you posted a K1 topic into a TSL area. ;)
Page: 1 of 1