Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP]Darth Bandon Head

Page: 1 of 1
 Lordjedi
02-29-2008, 10:59 PM
I am starting this mod along with my K1 Republic Armor mod and K1 Chiss Head but this one will be easy for me :). I am starting a Darth Bandon as PC mod. I will might have Dark Side Transitions but at this point I am not sure. I have already Started work on this. All I need to do is a little 2da. editing and the Portrait so enjoy when it's done :)
 DeadYorick
02-29-2008, 11:23 PM
It might be pretty cool. But what are you going to do with the existing Bandon? Is he going to stay the same and see his twin brother?
 Lordjedi
02-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Hmm legitimite point.....I will mix up Bandon's Apperence, maybe change him to a Dark Jedi? Any suggestions?
 Ghost Down
03-01-2008, 3:12 AM
Sounds cool, always wanted to play as Bandon. As for the real Bandon's head, how about changing it to the bald asian guy?
 DeadYorick
03-01-2008, 3:19 AM
Hmm legitimite point.....I will mix up Bandon's Apperence, maybe change him to a Dark Jedi? Any suggestions?

I was just about to say Selkath but decided not to

Anyway I suggest changing Bandon to the dark jedi who uses the same model that just has a lighter torso
Page: 1 of 1