Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SNES

Page: 1 of 1
 admiral_jim
02-28-2008, 4:42 PM
Hi Guys..
Been lurking around here for years and finally bothered to register. Was out in town yesterday and my local game store had a pre-owned SNES, couldn't resist and manged to track down copies of SROTJ & SESB....I forgot how much fun they were, and hard, I remember getting through SROTJ quite easily as a kid...strugglin with the second boss at the min, ha ha I decided to call in sick today and relive my childhood :D anyone else still play these games?
 DeadYorick
02-29-2008, 8:48 PM
I remember the old days on the SNES. I didn't play any old star wars games on them but I played old classic games on them

I plan on buying some old SW games for the SNES soon.
 admiral_jim
03-01-2008, 5:16 PM
I remember the old days on the SNES. I didn't play any old star wars games on them but I played old classic games on them

I plan on buying some old SW games for the SNES soon.

Yeah good days, think the super star wars games are still quite easy to pick up, I have already resorted to cheating!! ha :lol:
 Doc Valentine
03-13-2008, 12:11 PM
It was very tempting to cheat in those games, some bosses had you ripping your hair out. I remember we always had to write down the passwords for the levels so that when we DID beat the boss, we wouldn't have to start all over again. Still, the Darth Vader battle in SESB was epic! And who could forget how FREAKING hard it was to escape the explosion of the Death Star? :D
 swaaye
03-16-2008, 1:36 AM
Yeah I have all but SROTJ. I did beat that one though, as a rental, once. They are tough games like most games of those days. Pretty good games though.
Page: 1 of 1