Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

You Know Your Tired When...

Page: 1 of 1
 Aash Li
02-16-2008, 1:14 AM
I just spent the last hour trying to reinstall Oblivion... the dvd was in the drive. But everytime I went to run the installer it kept giving me "cant find the install directory"

So I did what I usually do I went and weeded out all the Oblivion files on my HDs, and my registry. I still got the message...

Finally, I sat here looking at the icon of the dvd in my hard drive window... and I noticed the numer 2 after the dvd name...

Yeah I had the "play" disc in the drive... *sigh* :rolleyes:
 Inyri
02-16-2008, 1:16 AM
I've done stupider things. Can't... think of any at the moment, but I know I have! :p

Go take a nap. ;)
 DeadYorick
02-16-2008, 1:18 AM
I never had any problems with installing Oblivion

I remember I was posting a really cool fanfiction post. It took me 3 hours. (This was on another forum). I was so freaken tired but I was so amazed by how I managed to write so much. Right when I managed to post it I realized that my cookies expired and my account logged out. I pressed back and I saw the same message. I single handedly deleted my awesome post. I posted again the next day but it was more rushed and short.

Now I copy all my posts just in case the same thing happens
 Aash Li
02-16-2008, 1:46 AM
Why did you write your story in the message box? I used to do stuff like that on Warcrack til I had one too many post erased because of their imbecilic logout timer... >.>
 Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 2:53 AM
Yeah, if I'm going to write something longer than a few sentences, I tend to use cut and paste so that I don't lose stuff b/c I hit a wrong key or something equally random (like browser problem, etc..).
 Sabretooth
02-16-2008, 7:02 AM
I'm too tired to post something useful right now. :indif:
 Ctrl Alt Del
02-16-2008, 7:29 AM
I once bought a PC game on a single DVD without having a DVD reader. I spent like 10 minutes before reading the game manual and realize that it was on a DVD.
:wstupid:
 Aash Li
02-16-2008, 3:16 PM
Why does my mouse run so sluggish in the character gen? I cant even click on stuff half the time. >.< Ive actually gotten into the game before and it runs fairly well... but in creation its like Im barely up to spec.
 Ctrl Alt Del
02-16-2008, 3:47 PM
I suppose there are a lot of stuff on screen at the same time. But that don't sounds like, it's a godamned closed environment (that cell). Anyway, I wouldn't know, since the only time I had any problems with that "lag" was when my PC was crap, and all the game ran 'bout the same laggy way.
 Da_man
02-25-2008, 11:55 PM
I had gotten the Orange Box and I started playing Half-Life 2. Took me a half a freakin' hour to figure out where to go in the first level, which was up a ladder in plain sight :xp: I also tried to play lost planet, but my PC wasn't up to spec, so I spent $200 upgrading the thing. I have'nt played it in a while, but Oblivion looks great :D
Page: 1 of 1