Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Health bars too small, any fix?

Page: 1 of 1
 Carth Vader
02-10-2008, 4:34 PM
I'm a huge fan of both Kotor 1 and 2 for the Xbox, and recently I've got them for the PC - just to experience the games on both systems. I like the graphics improvements so far, what few there might be (aside from Higher Resolutions generally looking better anyway). However, the health/force bars next to my character portrait, even in 1024x768, are too small. I hardly even notice when my character is near death because trying to keep track of that little thing seems to be more of a pain than anything.

So my question is this. Besides knocking the resolution down to an embarrassing 800x600, is there any way to make my health bars larger, or more noticeable? I've looked around Google for mods that might increase the visibility of them, but so far I'm having no luck.

I appreciate all feedback. :)
 Arcesious
02-10-2008, 4:55 PM
My computer moniter is 800x600 resolution, and i'm not complaining... But with your problem, I think there might be soemthing that controls health bar size with resolution in the game config... I'm not sure though.
 DeadYorick
02-10-2008, 4:57 PM
I just pause the game after every 3 attacks to see if I need any healing. Its a pretty good habit
 Carth Vader
02-12-2008, 1:35 AM
Arcesious - I apologize if you felt insulted by my "embarrassing 800x600" comment - I just can't stand how grainy everything appears to be in that resolution. Anyways, I've searched through the config file and can't find anything. I appreciate your attempt to help me though. :)
Page: 1 of 1