Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hkfactory crash

Page: 1 of 1
 cwby74
02-10-2008, 3:00 PM
can anybody help me on this i have recently been trying to play the hkfactory mod with update along with the usm mod and everytime i get to the point of where the two droids head off to the factory it get to taris and so forth and then crashes about the time there suppose to show up to the base. could anybody help on this situation.
 JediRevan
02-10-2008, 3:04 PM
The mod is for Kotor 2. Taris is in Kotor 1.
 cwby74
02-10-2008, 3:12 PM
The mod is for Kotor 2. Taris is in Kotor 1.

ive got it installed on kotor 2; the hkfactory mod sends you back to taris to the underground bunker. if i read the readme and so forth correctly
 logan essex
02-10-2008, 3:28 PM
That is Telos, not Taris.
 cwby74
02-10-2008, 3:34 PM
That is Telos, not Taris.

Oops my mistake, it is telos
 JediRevan
02-10-2008, 8:10 PM
If you used the one with the TSL patcher, that is where it's supposed to take you. I've played the mod a few times and have never had a crash with it.
 cwby74
02-10-2008, 9:18 PM
If you used the one with the TSL patcher, that is where it's supposed to take you. I've played the mod a few times and have never had a crash with it.

yeah im using the one with the tsl patcher im wondering if its the usm mod that is causing the glitch. i get to the short movie where it shows me flying off in the shuttle goes to the second shuttle sequence then the screen goes black and then does nothing.
Page: 1 of 1