Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Back with another OSX question...

Page: 1 of 1
 robot_jake
02-08-2008, 1:39 AM
After giving up on using VMScumm to run HTR almost two years ago, my S&M disk has been quietly laying in my desk drawer. I was planning on tyring again with my fancy new computer, when something dawned on me.

I know you can run S&M just fine in OS 9, so...if I run OS 9 classic mode on my MacMini will that work? Is that the same thing as booting OS 9?

This is probably a dumb question, but I don't want to spend another thirty dollars on a disk I can't use...
 Ray Jones
02-08-2008, 4:00 AM
What's wrong with ScummVM?
 Samnmax221
02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Worked great last time I checked.
 Ray Jones
02-08-2008, 3:25 PM
In other words, nothing.
 Samnmax221
02-08-2008, 5:52 PM
Must be a personal problem then, maybe robot_jake is a bed wetter.
 Shmargin
02-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Yeah I dunno man, no expert on Mac, but I got games to work on the Linux version, Windows version, and PS2 version of ScummVM, all without any problems.

And when I got the Linux version and PS2 versions to work, I had no idea what I was doing. I just followed the readme and bam, instant gratification.

Maybe its just because macs suck?

Did you lose this? It looks like a second mouse button...
Page: 1 of 1