Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help about nwmax and how to use an item

Page: 1 of 1
 LordRevan999
01-27-2008, 6:43 PM
I have 3dmax 9 I went to nwmax site but there is only nw max available to 3d max 6 version.I installed it and it worked but I still have problem I mostly close nwmax when using 3d max so my problem is I can't find any nwmax.exe file in scripts/nwmax/.Can any one help me .
I also made a helm just for try like the ones army uses.But I don't know how to apply aurora base and how to make it appear in the game.
 magnusll
01-28-2008, 7:01 AM
Latest NWMax version download:

here (http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=626)

Please note the last update date on NWN2 vaults is quite more recent than that on the "official" site.
 Marius Fett
01-28-2008, 10:39 AM
I have 3dmax 9 I went to nwmax site but there is only nw max available to 3d max 6 version.I installed it and it worked but I still have problem I mostly close nwmax when using 3d max so my problem is I can't find any nwmax.exe file in scripts/nwmax/.Can any one help me .
I also made a helm just for try like the ones army uses.But I don't know how to apply aurora base and how to make it appear in the game.

Import an original headgear from the game into Max and scale your model to a similar size.

Then put your headgear in the same place as the original and break the originals link with the AuroraBase.

You can then delete the original mask and link your model to the AuroraBase.

Then you can just select the AuroraBase and export.

After that you just need to compile it with MDLOps.
 LordRevan999
01-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Some pics can sure help me.And after compiling how to put that model in game

Edit:I did what you said but the game crashed and I used the light visor model.And I want to create a helm not a visor so thats why I didn't scaled it to the size of visor just a little bit bigger.Any help.
Page: 1 of 1