Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor: The Jedi Rebirth (RP Forum)

Page: 1 of 1
 eli_tolu
01-25-2008, 12:46 PM
STAR WARS
KOTOR: THE JEDI REBIRTH

After the Exile defeated the sith the Jedi has been rebuilding. The Dantooine Academy was left to ruins as the temple on Coruscant is the only Jedi refuge. The Jedi has been growing from almost extinction.

The Sith have also been making a comeback and their refuge is on the planet of Handooine. The sith army central is on Jabiim. They both rebuild their places in the galaxy.

The republic and sith armada fight in a small war, and the Jedi and sith meet in unexpected places. They fight for control of the galaxy. And the galaxy is once again corrupt...

A small ship called the Ebon Hawk Mark IV zooms to the planet of Coruscant with it's crew of, Jan-Sal and James Ulgo. It landed on the landing pad on the planet.
 ShadeKnight
01-25-2008, 6:06 PM
A young Zabrak sat hunched over in a cantina not far from the main landing structure of the planet Coruscant. He wasn't really supposed to be there, on Coruscant, but he had ignored the exile specifications set upon him. It wasn't his fault his former master was a Sith.
He sipped a small glass of Jawa Juice, a popular drink on the Republic capital planet, sighing.
He had grey skin, rather uncommon for a Zabrak, and sharp green eyes. A dark grey cloak enveloped him, keeping him inconspicuous in the pulsing throng of the planet's popular nightlife. Beneath his robe he carried a small blaster pistol, a vibroshiv, and a custom lightsaber suited to his particular fighting style.

He looked out the window of the cantina.
A ship just landed.
His hairless eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he sensed through the Force that a Jedi Master was aboard. And another less powerful individual, likely his padawan.

Irath Kolar finished off his drink in a large gulp, then amplified his aura. It would undoubtably draw the Master's interest like a beacon in a snowstorm.

He ordered two more drinks for his soon-to-be guests.
 eli_tolu
01-26-2008, 3:17 PM
Sal walked in and sat down next to the Zabrak with his padawan," One Telosian Ale and one bantha blue milk."
The bartender got them the drinks and the both started drinking.
 DrPhil2501
01-27-2008, 4:31 AM
Karjak sat on a stool behind the counter of the bar keep. "Giet me a Tarisian Ale, please..." he told the droid bartender. The droid poured him a glass, and the ex-Mandalorian snatched the small glass and gulped it down.

Randon Karjak was in a cantina of Coruscant. The young Mandalorian Mercenary was given a job stationed on the Republic Capital... which was accomplished, as it was to accompany a group to take care of some pirates on a near-by moon. He returned to Coruscant to relax after a good earned pay, and to seek further assignments.

He eyed what looked like a Jedi Master, and what appeared to be his fellow apprentice, enter the cantina.
 eli_tolu
01-28-2008, 6:19 PM
Sal noticed him, but didn't care and still talked to his padawan. He then asked the droid for a Karlaran Beer, he drank the glass and then walked up to the mandalorian," It seems you would like to talk to me," he said to him. "I am Jan-Sal and this is my apprentice James Ulgo."
 DrPhil2501
01-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Karjak looked up at the Jedi, and gave them a strange look as they introduced themselves.

"You're the strangest Jedi I have ever came across. Introducing yourself immediatly to a stranger..."

He handed the glass back to the droid. "Was there something you wanted from me? Are you hear to lecture me about my order? You don't know how many people I have come across who told me my people are savages and brutes..."
 eli_tolu
01-30-2008, 4:24 PM
"I just wanted to buy you a drink," the Jedi told the Mandalorian.
 The Betrayer
02-09-2008, 9:05 AM
"A drink?", The Mandalorian was puzzled at the abrupt kindness this stranger has shown.
 DeadYorick
02-09-2008, 1:05 PM
D.J Prime walked into the small cantina. He was looking for a place to relax not far from the jedi temple. It was to crowded over there. To many padawans and apprentices. His trench coat moving when he walked. He had two blaster pistols hidden in it along with his light saber. D.J didn't like to look like he was armed so he kept his weapons hidden at all times. D.J also didn't give the look that he was a jedi out. It was the way he liked it. He liked to go in a mission undercover. D.J was always scolded to wear Jedi robes which he rarely did ever since his master died.

D.J walked and sat down a the counter. His vocabulator allowed him to speak basic however he still spoke with a Selkath accent.

"water with some kolto in it." He said slightly gurgling. D.J looked around and noticed another Jedi in the cantina. He was with an apprentice. The Jedi looked slight farmiliar. He was talking to a Mandalorian. He walked towards them.

"I noticed some mixed emotions running here." He said to the three of them
 The Betrayer
02-09-2008, 6:23 PM
"Are you crazy?", was the first words of the Mandalorian to DJ Prime.
Page: 1 of 1