Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the old republic: The Jedi Rebirth casting call

Page: 1 of 1
 eli_tolu
01-23-2008, 8:55 PM
Reminder that RP forum not established until four people join first

STAR WARS
KOTOR: THE JEDI REBIRTH

After the Exile defeated the sith the Jedi has been rebuilding. The Dantooine Academy was left to ruins as the temple on Coruscant is the only Jedi refuge. The Jedi has been growing from almost extinction.

The Sith have also been making a comeback and their refuge is on the planet of Handooine. The sith army central is on Jabiim. They both rebuild their places in the galaxy.

The republic and sith armada fight in a small war, and the Jedi and sith meet in unexpected places. They fight for control of the galaxy. And the galaxy is once again corrupt...

Rules
1). Follow the rules Here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148524)
2). No spamming
3). VERY MILD LANGUAGE
4). No Godmodding
5). on RP forum In character chat only.
6). Non-Jedi or sith can wield lightsabers or be force sensitive
7). For RP use novel type of text

Character Sheet
Fields marked with * are optional.
Name:
*Nickname:
Species:
Weapon(s):
*Force Powers:
*Lightsaber Color:
Group: (Jedi, Sith/Dark Jedi, Sith Army, Republic, or Smuggler)
Class: (Soldier, Scout, Scoundrel, Sentinel, Guardian, or Counselor)
Rank: [I](Ensign-Commander, Youngling-Master, or Apprentice-Master, <any higher PM me>)
Height:
Weight:
Appearence:
Ship:
Biography:

Mine
Name: Jan-Sal Ik
*Nickname: Sal
Species: Human/Chiss Hybrid
Weapon(s): Lightsaber (double bladed)
*Force Powers:
*Force Push/Pull
*Force Jump
*Throw Lightsaber
*Force Heal
*Force Speed
*Lightsaber Color:
Group: Jedi
Class: Counselor
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 178
Appearance:
http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/a/n/andrewboulter/2.jpg) (not mine)
Ship: Ebon Hawk Mark IV
Biography: I grew up on Csilla with my family, I grew up with five Older brothers and one sister. Me and my oldest brother went on a transport to Coruscant to train to be a jedi. I later became a padawan with my master, Carth Onasi (jr.). After twelve years I became a master and was assigned to my new padawan, Jarn Lai. I almost turned to the dark side when she died for I was to attached to her. Now I am assigned to James Ulgo (NPC). And we are now side by side.
 DrPhil2501
01-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Sounds interesting... I guess I'll give it a shot!

Name: Randon Karjak
*Nickname: Kar
Species: Human
Armour/Weapons: Customized Mandalorian Blasters x2, Echani Vibrosword, Mandalorian Heavy Armor (painted blue),
Group: Mandalorian
Class: Mercenary
Appearance:
*Eyes: Grey
*Hair: Dirty Blonde, Trim Hairstyle. Also Facial Hair
*Height: 6' 8''
*Weight: 180
Biography: Karjack is a mercenary who once served as a Mandalorian. Grew up on Dxun, he long resented his father for demand and control of his life. Karjak fought with the Mandalorian Assault team aboard the Ravagar, ghost ship of the hungry sith lord; Darth Nihulas. After its destruction, Karjak remained on the Telos Citadel Station and became a mercenary, as he knew it was his one chance to escape the arrogance of his father. As strange as it is enough, it was discovered that Kar has the potential to wield the force. Though his power wasn't able to manifest, due to the absence of training.
 ShadeKnight
01-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Name:Irath Kolar
Species: Iridonian
Weapon(s):Lightsaber that has an extended handle and blade, blaster pistol, vibroshiv
Force Powers:
-Force Push
-Force Pull
-Force Shield
-Force Grip
-Force Heal (limited)
-Force Speed
-Force Jump
-Throw Lightsaber
-Undeveloped Battle Meditation (basically very low level, and is instinctive, he isn't consciously aware he has this skill, it just intensifies the mistakes of his opponents slightly. He views it as luck.)
Lightsaber Color: Green
Group: Unaffiliated Jedi/Wanderer
Class: Wanderer (Sentinal for the purposes of this RP XD)
Height: 6'2"
Weight:160 lbs
Appearence:Tall, lithe Iridonian with light paleish grey skin, wearing old Jedi Knight robes that are tattered and worn
Ship: White Rose
Appearance: http://fasteddiejr.deviantart.com/art/Zabrak-Wanderer-53984315)
Biography:
As a child he studied under the Jedi Order in the temple, just as any discovered Force Sensitive might. When he became a Padawan, he was assigned to a Master Kadaj, who, soon after completing Irath's training, revealed himself to be a Sith spy, and had corrupted Irath subtly through his training. As a result, Irath was expelled from the Jedi Order and Master Kadaj was executed for treason.
However, Irath was bitter at the Jedi for this unfortunate turn of events, and started to dabble in the darkside. He remade his old lightsaber, which he had to leave on Coruscant with the Jedi, and is wandering the galaxy, seeking a teacher like himself, not light, but not dark.
 eli_tolu
01-25-2008, 12:41 PM
I will make RP forum post whenever
 DeadYorick
02-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Name: D.J. Prime
*Nickname: D.J
Species: Selkath
Weapon(s): Dual blaster pistols, Green single hilt lightsaber
*Force Powers:

Force Push
Force Pull
Force Sense
Force Destroy Droid
Force Speed
Force Jump

*Lightsaber Color: Green
Group: Jedi
Class: Scoundrel, Counselor
Height: 5"9
Weight: 140 LBS
Appearence: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/65/Selkath.jpg), Except wearing a dark grey trench coat
Biography:

D.J was taken to the Coruscant academy at a young age. When he was just starting to breath air. He was assigned to a master and displayed a large efficiency to the force. His master died however on a mission. D.J then went on another peace keeping mission and was awarded the rank of Jedi Knight. He went the rank of Jedi Counselor and still has a green lightsaber. During another mission on Nar Shadaa D.J was awarded a large amount of credits. So he spent it on a voice box/vocabulator that allowed him the ability to speak galactic basic. However he still speaks with a slight gurgling accent
 LordRevan123
02-11-2008, 5:38 PM
It sounds interesting! I'll give it a shot!

Name: William Graff
Species: Human
Weapons: Dual silver lightsabers and numerous knives
Group: Grey Jedi
Class: Guardian
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 120 lbs.

Appearance: Long jet black hair with silver highlights with bangs that cover his forehead. Pale skin with dark almost black eyes. Wears black robes and black boots. Wears a white mask which covers his entire face (If you've seen Naruto, think of Haku's mask.)

Ship: N/A

Bio: William Graff was born an orphan upon his homeplanet Korriban and was bullied by other Sith students. The students were jealous of his ability to use the Force at such a young age, that he was hated and shunned by the inhabitants of Korriban. He was eventually found by Kreia and Sion which he cared for to an immeasurable degree. Though Kreia and Sion both admitted that William would never become a Sith no matter how they trained him, they couldn't bring themselves to kill him. He had somehow found a special place within both of their hearts.

Sion, not wanting William to see that he was going to betray Kreia, sent him on a 5 year long mission in being a spy among the Jedi. Though William was still fiercely loyal toward Sion and Kreia, he began to love the Jedi as well.

Eventually when his cover was blown, the Jedi attacked him and he was forced to slaughter all of them. Upon learning of the Trayus Academy's fate, he grieved for both Sion and Kreia but harbored no ill feelings to the Exile. He then constructed a white mask to cover his face so no one could see his eyes. Those who have, has described them as making them as being the saddest eyes they had ever seen and the inescapable want to cry with him.

Seeing what the Sith did to themselves upon Korriban, William realized that the Sith could not be allowed to rule for the sake of the Galaxy.

Kind, intelligent, and powerful, William is often described as the light in even a Sith Lord's heart
Page: 1 of 1