Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

itt devon spits cold hard the mars volta's new album

Page: 1 of 1
 KingCheez
01-20-2008, 3:27 AM
the bedlam in goliath i am psyched as hell

i mean it was leaked already and i've been listening non-stop

but i'm gonna buy the special edition, vinyl, and usb drive. that's how good it is, god damn
 Det. Bart Lasiter
09-15-2008, 10:30 PM
 Litofsky
09-15-2008, 10:37 PM
That, sir, is worthy of recognition in the halls of the Jedi Archives. Well done, jaymack, well done.
 Ray Jones
09-16-2008, 6:37 AM
You know, every time I see that face I am inclined to think "WTH I bet she likes spankage, bondage and uberanal stuff."
 Det. Bart Lasiter
09-16-2008, 10:10 AM
You know, every time I see that face I am inclined to think "WTH I bet she likes spankage, bondage and uberanal stuff."idk it seems like she's popping out too many kids and abusing her gubernatorial power to be into anything but straight-up missionary position baby makin sex

seriously her schedule must be like

make a baby
daughter tells her she's pregnant too
fire police chief
log onto yahoo, talk about state budgets on webcam
ban a few books
make a baby (by this time i assume she has super baby making powers that makes it so her children only have to gestate for like 8 hours)
dodge subpoenas
make dinner

she is a busy woman no better pick for vp if you're judging based on milftasticness
 Ray Jones
09-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Haha, jaymack, I just had an fantastic idea. Check out rd2.1 tonight, I will post a butt shot of her, showing you exactly how she likes to get it.
 Ray Jones
09-16-2008, 10:36 AM
I mean, I'm at work and don't have the material at hand.
Page: 1 of 1