Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Model Questions

Page: 1 of 1
 RoyalBlue
01-06-2008, 8:08 PM
I was wondering if it was possable to put the armor of the Millitary Suit onto a jedi robe? I want to keep the depth of the armor, while keeping that little buttockx flap. I don't see why someone couldn't, but the thought poped up in my head while I was typing this.

I was also hoping that there is an outline of the parts of a jedi robe, because I have NO idea where the back/legs/arms/etc. are while I am editing it.

Thank you for reading!
 LORD SPARTAN
01-07-2008, 1:47 PM
I was wondering if it was possable to put the armor of the Millitary Suit onto a jedi robe? I want to keep the depth of the armor, while keeping that little buttockx flap. I don't see why someone couldn't, but the thought poped up in my head while I was typing this.

I was also hoping that there is an outline of the parts of a jedi robe, because I have NO idea where the back/legs/arms/etc. are while I am editing it.

Thank you for reading!

The easiest way to do this is to rename the armor model to the exact name of the robe model PMBHL.MDL & .MDX to PMBIL.MDL & .MDX
 RoyalBlue
01-07-2008, 7:26 PM
Ok, I'll try it out, but wouldn't that replace the other MDL & MDX?
 LORD SPARTAN
01-08-2008, 2:44 PM
Ok, I'll try it out, but wouldn't that replace the other MDL & MDX?

I re-read your previous post and I realized that you were more talking about editing the model. Be cause to add flaps to the armor it's what you will have to do. As for your last queston, yes it will overide the actual model.
Page: 1 of 1