Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wait so what happens when you get rank at 100?

Page: 1 of 1
 Lil Kis
01-06-2008, 3:57 AM
What happens? Should I try to get rank 100? Also if it shows a different ending then say that I beat the game with a rank lower than 100 can I still use that same game i'm playing to see both endings?
 zelda 41
01-06-2008, 12:59 PM
all it does is unlocks a secret video of Linda and Mr. Pokelope.
not very interresting to get :/
 Thrik
01-06-2008, 1:08 PM
Beating with rank 100 basically just gives you a short bonus movie after the game has ended, so you can safely complete the game to 100% and then finish it as normal. You'll still get to see the normal ending and the bonus movie. :)

It's a short video though, and definitely just a little bonus for those determined enough to get rank 100. If it's going to take you ages and ages to do it I wouldn't bother. It's not really meant to be something you know about until you get it. ;)
 Jove
01-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Beating with rank 100 basically just gives you a short bonus movie after the game has ended, so you can safely complete the game to 100% and then finish it as normal. You'll still get to see the normal ending and the bonus movie. :)

It's a short video though, and definitely just a little bonus for those determined enough to get rank 100. If it's going to take you ages and ages to do it I wouldn't bother. It's not really meant to be something you know about until you get it. ;)

When you hit ranks after 95 you get the message "RANK UP! Bonus Scene at Rank 100!" So there's plenty of notification from that point on.

If you really want to see the video it's on Youtube. Search for Psychonauts and bonus.
 martmeister
01-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Agreed. The vid's not really worth it; only good for bragging rights.
Page: 1 of 1