Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Super Slicer Medal in Renegade Squadron PSP??!!??

Page: 1 of 1
 sw1013
12-22-2007, 7:01 PM
I have all of the medals in Battlefront Renegade Squadron for PSP except the Super Slicer Medal. I have tried to slice into all of the vehicles and turrets that I have seen with the fusion cutter, but I always get the message "You can't slice into this vehicle" or "You can't use this." I have tried to slice into vehicles and turrets in campaign, conquest, and multiplayer modes (online)and I am unable to slice into even one vehicle or turret. I have even tried to slice into space ships and turrets in space during space battles, but I still can't slice into them. Does anyone know how to slice into vehicles/turrets in this game? I need to slice into 15 of them to get this medal. Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get this medal? I would appreciate some tips because this is the last medal I need to earn in order to fully beat the game.
 Calo Fergus
01-10-2008, 5:31 PM
Is it just me, or should this post be somwhere else...
Page: 1 of 1