Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR III: Stat' Geroyami ("To Become Heroes")

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
12-17-2007, 9:25 PM
Hear ye, hear ye! The Backstage Casting Call for KOTOR III: Stat' Geroyami ("To Become Heroes" has now begun. Here are the definite parts in this tale:

The Jedi Exile, Tysyacha Dvyx (formerly Dvukh) Ordo, played by me
Kreia, formerly Darth Traya, newly redeemed by the Exile (OPEN SLOT)
Canderous Ordo, Mandalore, husband of Tysyacha who is dying (OPEN SLOT)
Dark Lord (or Lady) of the Sith, who makes a Faustian bargain with Tysyacha to prolong Canderous' life. Darth Malak's secret apprentice. (OPEN SLOT)
Revan, canonical LS male, location in the Unknown Regions. (OPEN SLOT)

Note: This is a "roleplayfic", written more like a story or novel than usual RP. You might want to read "Keeping the Galaxy Intact" and "Vtoraya Popytka" to find out how this might be played out. Here is HK-47 with my standard rules:

"Definitive Statement: One-line posts will not be permitted, meatbags."
"Definitive Statement: No character may assassinate another sans consent."
"Definitive Statement: Novelization/story form is the preferred mode."
"Query: Who will fill the open slots, and perhaps create new ones?" :)
 Alkonium
12-17-2007, 9:54 PM
I'll take Revan. How much can we customise with him?
 Writer
12-17-2007, 9:59 PM
How many KOTOR III's have you done now, Tysy? :p

I'll be joining this... two characters, will work on them and maybe post them tomorrow :)
 Tysyacha
12-17-2007, 10:26 PM
You can customize Revan any way you want. You can even post a picture. :)
 Jason Skywalker
12-18-2007, 11:01 AM
I'll take the Dark Lord of the Sith although i'm not understanding this novelization type of RP. I skimmed a bit through Vtoraya Popytka and it seemed like a regular fic in the type to me. I'll also take on an apprentice for him.
 steven
12-18-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm going to take the role of Dark Lord if you don't mind. What information do I need display here or will we leave it for the actual thread.

-Edit- Nvm. Darn you Jason, you and your fast posting, grrr. Meh, I'll think of a new character when I see more characters.
 Alkonium
12-18-2007, 5:54 PM
Kale Kaltas (Revan)
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/d/d3/Manyfacesofrevan.jpg/100px-Manyfacesofrevan.jpg)
top right face, wearing Star Forge Robes
Weapon: Single-bladed lightsaber (blue)
Backstory: Seeing a threat from the Unknown Regions, Revan sought to strengthen the Republic in preparation for this, but he saw that the only way to do this was through what seemed like conquest, but in truth, would leave the Republic stronger than ever. His Sith Apprentice Malak was unaware of this, and betrayed him by firing on his ship as a Jedi Strike Team had moved in to capture him. Revan was badly injured, and his mind irreparably damaged. The Jedi then planted a new identity within him, one loyal to the Republic, but memories of his old life began to resurface, and he was taken to Dantooine to be retrained as a Jedi. Afterward, he was sent by the Jedi Council to find the location of the Star Forge, the source of most Sith Weaponry. After finding it, he face his old apprentice Darth Malak again, and defeated him in single combat. A year later, he regained memory of the threat to the Republic and left known space to fight it.
 Rexraptor2000
12-18-2007, 7:12 PM
Name: Praeceptor Sicarius

Nick: Prae

Species: Sangheili (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/c/c2/FearlessLeader26001200.PNG)

Biography: A battle hardened veteran of hundreds of conflicts and a once formerly known warlord of his people, Prae is gruff, blunt, and an absolute hater of anything not honorable or morally correct by his standards. That's not to say he isn't patient when necessary, but it'd be best not to leave him alone in the same room with a scoundrel for long. Otherwise though he's relatively nice, in his own way, and is always telling stories of his time on the front lines of whatever conflicts he was apart of.

Prae has been fighting since birth practically, having to endure the rough conditions of his homeworld with minimal care from his mother. At the age of 6, as tradition would have it, he was sent into the forests of his homeworld to survive for a month along with other young Sangheili. A particularly vicious winter struck that month, and only he and a few others out of thousands survived. Since then those that have survived are referred to as the Black Winter Warriors, later changed to the Black Winter Warlords.

Continuing with tradition, Prae enlisted into his species military at the age of 16 just as his species was entering another war. From there on, he slowly rose in the ranks until he was a general. Then disaster struck. His species was stuck by a fatal plague, and the government was in chaos. So he, along with the rest of Black Winter Warriors, overthrew the government and established order, proclaiming themselves warlords over their people. The plague had passed by then, but their economy had been ruined. So they went to war with anyone who would and could fight. Mandolorians, mercenaries, pirates, as long as they were fighting. It worked too. By the time of the Mandolorian Wars, they were back on their feet and ready to take arms with the Republic in both the Mandolorian and Jedi Civil Wars. After the Civil War, Prae retired. He resigned from his status as supreme warlord and returned power to the people of his planet, going back to their old ways of government. Then he left, and has not since returned.
 Writer
12-18-2007, 9:14 PM
Name: Ashton Casey

Species: Human/Corellian

Appearance: 'Ash' Casey (http://www.squarehippies.com/images/bartha/justin_bartha4.jpg)

Bio: When at six years of age, Ashton Casey leaped from the balcony of his family's high-rise apartment, his parents thought they had just lost their youngest son. In an incredible stroke of luck, the young boy landed in a passing air speeder, none the worse for wear. Amazed at the boy's sudden arrival, the driver nearly crashed. But the three-year-old girl in the back seat - a little one who had always kept to herself - exhibited an astonishing level of both awareness and Force sensitivity, calling unwittingly on the power of the Force to keep the speeder steady until her father could regain control.

Upon his return home, Ashton's parents scolded him profusely and grounded him for a month. His elder brothers teased him ever after that he was destined to fly. Fifteen years later, he proved them right by graduating from Corellia's finest piloting school. A talented pilot, Ashton thought that nothing could make his life any better... and then he landed a short term contract with the jedi, during which he met the woman he would grow to love, a Jedi named Dakota Cedar.

Name: Dakota Cedar

Species: Unknown humanoid; looks fully human

Appearance: 'Dakka' Cedar (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b25/id2/SummerGlau.jpg), but if anyone but Ashton tries to call her 'Dakka', she is quick to correct with, 'Dakota'.

Bio: An infant was found on the doorstep of a couple who'd been trying unsuccessfully to have children of their own. As there was nothing to indicate where the little girl had come from, the couple adopted her and named her Dakota.

From the start, Dakota's parents knew she was something else. She was always quiet and reserved, even at two and three years of age. Nothing seemed to phase her, not even when a strange boy three years her elder fell into the air speeder in which she and her father were flying. Instead, she calmly took control of the situation, correcting the speeder's flight path until her father could settle down enough to take over.

Two years later, at her fifth birthday party, a Jedi visited and for several weeks afterward, he continued to return. Dakota liked this strange man and when it came time, she said goodbye to her parents without a second thought. And so, her training as a Jedi began.

For sixteen years, they trained her, and she learned quickly. When she was nineteen, they knighted her and she met Ashton Casey for the second time. She recognized him long before he remembered her and it was she who eventually brought up the memory of when they first met. Ashton was astonished. As a result of the memory, he found himself hanging around the Jedi more often.

Eventually, he was employed by the Jedi as a pilot, but after flying several missions for them, he announced his intention to resign. He liked the Jedi alright, but they struck him as too bound by their code, too unwilling to follow their emotion if the emotion was right. His last mission with them paired him with Dakota, and it was a journey that changed both their lives forever.

Ashton didn't even get to land the ship; it was shot down and the young pilot was barely able to guide it into a crash landing. Upon coming to a halt, he urged Dakota to leave the ship as he was almost certain it would explode. They left the ship and it exploded, but Dakota threw herself between the ship and Ashton, trying to erect a barrier in the Force as she did so. She was only partially successful and was grievously wounded.

In a combination of overwhelming grief and determination, Ashton crawled over to the young Jedi woman and lifted her gently into his arms. Cradling her there, he unlocked a door within himself that had been shut since birth; he used the Force, draining his very life to save Dakota. As she was revived, she realized what he was doing and reinforced the connection in such a way that it would not be much more of a drain on him. In that moment, the interaction they'd had as pilot and Jedi changed into something much deeper. That day, they were bound to one another, an irrevocable bond that inevitably influenced Dakota to leave the Jedi Order and travel with Ashton as he sought work.

Now, they travel together, and Dakota trains Ashton in the ways of the Force. He is sometimes resistant to the teachings, but the bond they have enables Dakota to get her point across much easier than a typical master and student would encounter. Conversely, Ashton has used the same bond to open Dakota's eyes to the limitations of the Jedi Order.

The two have grown to respect and love one another. Ashton has proposed to Dakota and she has accepted, but the present state of their life limits their chances for a proper wedding. Both are willing to wait, for they are certain they've found the perfect match.
 Master_Archon
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Name: Guan Lou-dte H'dlak - Basic Translation: "Night Child of Fear"

Nick: Cetanu

Species: Yautja (http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/230/f/c/Predator_o_1_by_chitototoy.jpg)

Biography: A Warrior class of many hunts, Guan Lou-dte H'dlak, or Cetanu as he has been heard calling himself at times, is a lone wolf, seperated from his people years ago. He was an Omega in his pack, or more commonly known to humans, a scapegoat, a vent of his pack's ridicule, so as he grew in rank, and surprisingly less respect, he left his pack, and went to find sport on his own. After long traveling, and great hardship he met Praeceptor, a being similar in culture, physique, and moral ethics as himself, he opted to hunt him, but in the end found himself traveling with Prae, as his own ship had been destroyed at the time. He finds great honor in Prae, and views him as an equal, and travels with him still, helping him in whatever endeavor he takes.
 steven
12-19-2007, 2:03 PM
Noah Freeman
ExMandalorian Crusader (http://www.cinecultist.com/archives/041110_hugh_laurie_11a.widec.jpg)
Bounty Hunter (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/0solidus0/noah.jpg)
A former Mandalorian Crusader serving under Canderous Ordo when the Mandalorian declared an open against the Republic. Using his two trademark heavy blasters and wrist grenade launcher, Noah fought numerous battles and killed countless of people under the Mandalorian banner. He had been brought up in the Mandalorian culture and all he knew how to do was to fight in their name, so when they lost the war and the Mandalorian Empire fell, Noah has forced to adapt to new surroundings and quickly find a new way of living. He discovered his skills would be best be suited to be a Bounty Hunter. So that's what he became.

I was thinking this character could join up with the Exile so he could help prolong the life of his respected Commander.

Audrey O'Connell
Lost Jedi (http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/62/14/0000036214_20061201121614.jpg)
Deadly Assassin (http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6024/15haventrooperrz4.png)
Audrey was a Jedi master and teacher who disappeared from the known galaxy as she nearly completed training of his first apprentice Kreia. She had been rumored to know the location of a powerful dark side artifact and it had corrupted her into leaving the order to study more dark relics. However this was nothing more than speculation and guessing. No one really knows what happened to Audrey expect Audrey. She was thought to be lost in space forever until three days ago when she was recorded by a security camera assaulting a Republic Research Facility on Coruscant. Using nothing more than the force and a Republic standard issue Blaster Riffle, Aurdey broke into the facility and stole an prototype assassin armor before escaping through an unknown exit. She is currently being hunted for by the Republic Security Agency (Star Wars answer to CIA) for acts of terrorism and treason.

I was thinking that is character would act as a secondary antagonist who will on several occasions assault the Exile and her people, each time she'll reveal more of her past.
 Jason Skywalker
12-19-2007, 3:50 PM
Name: "Master" Asim

Appearance: Has wavy white hair; pale skin; monochromatic eyes, one red (natural colour) and the other golden yellow that is never seen when he is wearing a hood. Wears a simple black robe.

Bio: Asim was born to simpleton parents in a planet on the far edges of the Outer Rim which would one day be devastated by the Mandalorians. He himself, although, lived because he had been discovered to have Force potential and was taken to the Coruscant temple to train. In there, he befriended many Jedi and tried to act casually although deep down inside, he had a deep hatred for the Mandalorians.

Eventually, the Mandalorian War came and Asim went with Revan and Malak and all the others to the war. There, his descent down the Dark Side began. He slaughtered Mandalorians everywhere, every single one he saw he would not let escape, the once calm Jedi had turned into a barbaric Sith. He would still follow them both on their descent to the Dark Side as well, as long as it meant for him to kill more Mandalorians until his blood thirst was quenched.

Malak began to train Asim on the ways of the Dark Side and made him a very powerful assassin for him to use against Revan. That opportunity was of course, nullified because of Malak's betrayal of Revan. Malak wound send Asim on missions which would require the most carefulness, leaving the others to his other savage apprentice, Darth Bandon. When the two met, a clash was made between the two to see who was the best and the one who deserved to be Malak's apprentice. Reports then said Bandon had killed Asim in self-defense but Asim had in fact, disappeared of the face of the galaxy without a trace.

He traveled to many planets containing secrets of the Dark Side like Korriban, Yavin IV, Malachor V and Ziost. He would take on an apprentice and also rule secretly as a crime lord on the planet of Nar Shaddaa.

Asim considers himself something of a philosopher and a "searcher of the truth and order", he looks for the True Sith, regardless of whether they are alive or dead for all he wants is their knowledge and it would be easily achieved even with a dead body. Asim believes that the only way to save the galaxy is to crush it and overwhelm it and then rule with an iron fist. He is a powerful alchemist and seems to despise the fact that people call him titles such as "Sith Lord". The only title acceptable is "Master". In his early days as a Sith he was brutal but now he is more manipulative and cunning and still despises the Mandalorians and blames them for what has happened to the galaxy. Due to his hatred for the Mandalorians, he has also become a racist, believing only the human race should be allowed to live, despising every other race. Asim also shows extremely deep care for Maya.

Name: Maya Elendil

Appearance: Always donned in a dark gray armored robe. Has long purple hair and eyes and has pale skin.

Bio: Maya was found as an orphan by Asim on a Mandalorian battlefield at the start of the war. She was fighting the Jedi, even though she had just seen the Mandalorians murder her parents. She tried to fight him but he defended himself and unarmed her. He started taking care of her until he sent her to the Jedi Temple where they started training her in the ways of the Force.

Maya was an exceptional student and a terrific Jedi until one day she was sent on a mission where she found her savior from childhood, Asim, as an agent of the Dark Side. The two fought briefly and he gave her the upper edge on purpose as she then knocked him to the ground. She went for the killing blow but couldn't kill the man who had saved her from that inferno. She then pledged herself to him and to the Dark Side as he molded her into his own personal weapon, devoid of feelings and emotions for everything and everyone except for the rage and anger both had against the Mandalorians and the love she has for him as her master and savior.

There, done. Like?
 Writer
12-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Note for those who've looked: I changed Dakota's photo.

Note for those who haven't looked: never mind :p
 MJ-W4
12-21-2007, 11:43 AM
I'll venture to portray Kreia, in plain grey robes, with a robotic prosthesis. Just a question: what's the time line?
 Tysyacha
12-21-2007, 1:15 PM
The time line is two years after Tysyacha Dvyx, the Exile, defeats and redeems Darth Traya/Kreia at Malachor V. The Exile has since left Atton Rand, Mira, and the rest on Dantooine to restart the Jedi Order at the newly-rebuilt Enclave. None of her former companions except for her husband, Canderous Ordo, go with her on the journey...

(See "Vtoraya Popytka" to find out the reason why...)
 RobQel-Droma
12-22-2007, 5:24 PM
Hey Tysyacha, I got your PM, so if Canderous Ordo is still open, I'll take it.
 steven
12-23-2007, 6:23 PM
I do believe that fills up all the slots. When are we going to begin?
 Tysyacha
12-24-2007, 3:15 PM
I'm changing the timeline a little bit--I'm starting right after I leave all my former companions on Dantooine, them having forsaken me because I spared Kreia. We will begin on New Year's Day, 2008, and it would be amazing if it lasted as long as Obake Blade or the other long roleplays! :)

Rob, Canderous Ordo is still open, so if you're still him, you can take him. :)

And then he can take me. :) ;)
 RobQel-Droma
12-25-2007, 12:17 AM
And then he can take me. :) ;)

Lol. :naughty:
 MJ-W4
01-05-2008, 8:07 AM
Just a note to all of you, my fellow actors:

I'm up to my neck in work right now, Real Life takes its toll, so I might be a little delayed with my posts. I'll try to be on as much as possible, though.

(Headache will probably end on Wednesday. :))

see ya round,

MJ
 Alkonium
01-06-2008, 2:27 AM
At the request of Writer, I'll be pulling out of the RP until my character is needed, in order to improve the portrayal of my character, and I ask that you ignore the two posts I did make and edit any of yours if necessary.
 Writer
01-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Whoa now! That's not precisely what I meant. I merely pointed out some things that didn't necessarily make sense in your first posts. I never said you should pull out. In fact, with this stop over on Kiffu, we should have enough of a delay that it'll play out alright to head off to wherever Revan is...

And with you having said that Revan looks different, perhaps you could play him pretending he's someone else, so Tysy and co. don't initially know it's Revan. That could be fun for a bit :)

I never asked you to pull out, Alkonium. I merely said, 'Be patient,' because the RP can't go straight to Revan if finding Revan is one of the goals. And now that the Ebon Hawk has crashed on Kiffu, I'd say we're hardly going straight to Revan.
 KNeo
01-09-2008, 4:36 AM
I know I'm a little late, but I'd love to take on the role of Darth Malak's secret apprentice. It appears that no one has filled that spot and I ask if i'm am correct to assume so.

I'll post my character after I know if the slot is open.
 Jason Skywalker
01-09-2008, 7:50 AM
That'll be me. Check post 12.
 KNeo
01-09-2008, 5:14 PM
The Jedi Exile, Tysyacha Dvyx (formerly Dvukh) Ordo, played by me
Kreia, formerly Darth Traya, newly redeemed by the Exile (OPEN SLOT)
Canderous Ordo, Mandalore, husband of Tysyacha who is dying (OPEN SLOT)
Dark Lord (or Lady) of the Sith, who makes a Faustian bargain with Tysyacha to prolong Canderous' life. Darth Malak's secret apprentice. (OPEN SLOT)
Revan, canonical LS male, location in the Unknown Regions. (OPEN SLOT)

From what I understand of your profiles your character is the sith lord's apprentace and the role calls for Darth Malak's secret apprentice. So I do believe if you meant to fill that roll that then you've mistaken the above noted 'secret apprentice' of Malak's or an apprentice for the above mentioned Dark lord or lady of the sith.

I'm not trying to be a pest, i'm really not. I'm just stating what I understand. If the role is closed, i'm fine, I just didn't see anyone post Darth Malak's secret apprentice so I assumed the role was open. I guess. :xp:
 Jason Skywalker
01-09-2008, 7:50 PM
Malak began to train Asim on the ways of the Dark Side and made him a very powerful assassin for him to use against Revan. That opportunity was of course, nullified because of Malak's betrayal of Revan. Malak wound send Asim on missions which would require the most carefulness, leaving the others to his other savage apprentice, Darth Bandon. When the two met, a clash was made between the two to see who was the best and the one who deserved to be Malak's apprentice. Reports then said Bandon had killed Asim in self-defense but Asim had in fact, disappeared of the face of the galaxy without a trace.

There you go.
 KNeo
01-10-2008, 2:17 AM
OH i see. my bad. :P Your sith lord IS the apprentice.
 MJ-W4
01-11-2008, 4:25 PM
Question about the party's funds: I thought there were 10,00 credits left? Did I miss something?
 Cyborg Ninja
01-21-2008, 9:27 PM
Name: Kevak Phobos, Calus Leeilles

Nick: The CyborgSith

Species: Human

Appearance: http://glacierfusion.deviantart.com/art/Gray-Fox-37197985)
This pic shows the suit with the mask seperated http://mako-deamon.deviantart.com/art/Gray-Fox-60062904)

Biography: Kevak Phobos trained in the dark arts at a very young age. He had always been better with the lightsaber than he was the force, in fact he could not use the force. This disadvantage nearly cost him his life. He had been severly wounded by powerful force wielding jedi. He was fitted into an exosuit that improved on his relfexes. In this suit he was able to use the force, but not as well as most jedi and sith. The only power he was able to obtain was cloaking himself . The cloaking ability would prove to be more useful.

Kevak's next mission came during the Mandalorian Wars, where he would obtain his nickname. He was sent in by the Sith to eliminate a Mandalorian general. This mission would prove sucessful. Even though he did not kill the general, he did eliminate all of his guards without using his power. He even struck fear into the general which is very rare thing to do to a Mando.

After the war Kevak was promoted to Sith. He was given a brand new lightsaber, however he rejected it keeping his old blue one. Kevak's next mission was to assinate Revan. Kevak confronted Revan in an epic lightsaber duel. They ended their duel in a draw. Kevak cloaked himself and fled. Kevak told his superiors of his fight and how he felt the anger in Revan.

Kevak stayed hidden in the shadows for the next few years. He made his next appearance at the fall of Malak. He was to report to Malak when he had heard of his death. With Malak dead and Revan turned good Kevak was to become a Sith Lord, however he would not be alone.

Kevak, Sion, Nihilus, and Traya would become the new sith lords. Kevak played a very minor role in assisting his fellow Sith, he had other plans in mind. After the deaths of Sion, and Nihilus, and the conversion of Traya, Kevak was alone once more.

After watching two failed attempts at achieving power Kevak had a different plan in mind. Kevak changed his name to Calus Leeilles and became a senator to Kiffu. Kevak put on a long cloak that covered most of his body except his face. His exosuit allowed his mask to seperate in half revealing his face. With this disguise Kevak must now rebuild his army seceretly. Kevak will stop at nothing to complete his goal of absolute power.
Page: 1 of 1