Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Spawner

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Xander
12-10-2007, 4:56 PM
What this does is give your pc a Jedi Spawner from the second he/she emerges from the kolto tank in Pergaus. This armband spawns a Jedi right next to your pc, this Jedi will help you with your battles and follow you around like a party member.

I advise that you do not spawn over 10 Jedi as your computer will probably get a huge lagg which will most likeley cause your game to crash.

Credits to DarthDingDong, Dak Vesser and Glovemaster. Without these guys this mod would not have worked.

Clickie (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Spawner;84961)
 Nynaeve_Onasi
12-14-2007, 8:15 PM
I have what is probably a silly question, but I'll ask it anyway. How do you summon the Jedi helper? The armband is on my character, but I have no idea what to do to get the Jedi to appear.
 Marius Fett
12-15-2007, 4:00 AM
Activate the armband! Click on it...
 Nynaeve_Onasi
12-15-2007, 9:48 AM
That's just it there is no icon or anything in the shield area - where activiate the shield during a fight. So how do i activate it and what do i click on?
Page: 1 of 1