Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Quite Frankly...

Page: 1 of 1
 Gruducuuz
11-28-2007, 6:58 PM
I'm dissapointed.

I leave for quite a while, and what do I find you've done with the place?

Burned it and left.

No one is here.

No decent memories.

Just... garbage.

I understand that apparently two members were being jerks and everything, but surely you can at least tidy this place up, look respectable.

This once great place filled with RP'ing fangirls and daydreaming hooligans is now filled with obcenity torting jerks and ghosts of once great posters.

I knew I picked a good time to leave.

P.S. Rules 1 and 2 faggots.
 Samuel Dravis
11-28-2007, 8:20 PM
Your post stands in contrast to those last two categories you mentioned...?

I sure hope you weren't calling the Spam thread garbage! If it is, it's a very special kind of garbage. Spam-garbage. Spamuel garbage. Yes.

We have fond Truth.

While I hesitate to call a place filled with RPing fangirls and daydreaming maggots great, there is something to be said for the verbal assault on reason that this board stood for. Stands. Well, it doesn't stand, per se. More like, floats on the ineffable ether of internets.

Upon thinking of this internets and the nature of a forum board, your statements about "burning" do not make much sense; clearly, an ineffable ether cannot be burned any more than it can be sensed. Metaphor! But there isn't any great distruction going on here. The crazy-field lies fallow and waits for the next crop of foolish posters.

Old games never die; they just lose Mr Bliss. He's my pet canary. When I want to make sure there isn't too much poison gas in the ether, I put his beak next to the monitor and watch to see if he keels over. He hasn't been moving much lately.

No, wait, he's saying something:

"Grudacuuz, you've killed me...."*chirps* *dies*

Nooooooooooooooooo!! Mr. Bliss! You and your vaporous wastes must exit so that Mr. Bliss's brain does not suffer permanent damage!

Mr. Bliss! :(
 Hallucination
11-28-2007, 8:27 PM
This is a keylogger. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc)

Hai.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
11-28-2007, 9:12 PM
P.S. Rules 1 and 2 faggots.Yeah no one cares **** you /b/ was ruined forever a long ****ing time ago.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/jmac7142/1196024365253.png)

HAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME EDITS KUDOS TO WHOEVER EDITED MY POST
 Ray Jones
11-29-2007, 7:42 AM
that poophead forgot to namely name those two members who were being jerks and such
 Das Mole
12-01-2007, 8:33 PM
three guesses

ACTUALLYYY it was me. not really.
 JoeDoe 2.0
12-10-2007, 9:25 PM
I just come here from time to time to loot the place, not that there is anything left, so I pee on the front door and make hamsters fight each other on the old sofa
 90SK
12-25-2007, 2:11 PM
 Det. Bart Lasiter
12-25-2007, 5:49 PM
owned
Page: 1 of 1