Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unresponsive Keyboard

Page: 1 of 1
 Da_man
11-27-2007, 5:45 PM
On my PC version of RC, I simply can't move! I have tried unplugging and replugging my keyboard, using a different keyboard and, scanning my computer for viruses. I have noticed a similar problem with my PC version of Call Of Duty 2 on another computer. And yes it was plugged in, the caps lock indicator was on. I sthis a virus or something?

Please help.
 sgtlion
11-28-2007, 12:12 PM
it's probably not a virus. Check your keyboard settings on the PC, if you can, check it in the game. otherwise im not sure
 Da_man
11-28-2007, 6:07 PM
No, it's weird. the arrow keys work fine for scrolling through web pages but it doesn't work when i play flash games or games installed on my system.
EDIT: In the keyboard options, in the control panel, it says my keyboard is working as it should. o_0
EDIT 2: When I scaned it for viruses, the scanner came back with a virus on the keyboard driver.
EDIT 3: Its fixed now.
Page: 1 of 1