Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Carth PC Head

Page: 1 of 1
 Miles Edgeworth
11-21-2007, 4:41 PM
Because I won't be able to make this topic tomorrow, I decided to do it now.
A friend of mine requested I make this (Not Here. Yes, I have friends in Real-Life).

Click the image for the download link.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9383/845061fo1.jpg) (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Carth_PC_Head;84506)
 DrK Reiko
11-22-2007, 3:45 PM
Great work!! but you should upload your mods somewhere else cause Planet Mirror (FileFront, File Planet etc) are having issues right now....
You're the first guy who actually made a playable Carth! (correct me if I'm wrong)
 Marius Fett
11-24-2007, 12:32 PM
Awsome! Me likeeee :D
 herosinger
11-24-2007, 1:22 PM
Thanks!
 JediRevan
11-24-2007, 8:14 PM
Princess Artemis already has the distinction of making the first playable Carth for TSL.
 Princess Artemis
01-02-2008, 4:59 PM
Princess Artemis already has the distinction of making the first playable Carth for TSL.

Nah, the only Onasi I've made playable for TSL is Dustil (both as a PC and as an NPC). cjt0202 made a playable Carth PC for TSL, but I wouldn't know if it's the first.

Though I appreciate being remembered for something Onasi related ;)
 JediRevan
01-02-2008, 7:59 PM
You're welcome. I knew it was someone who had done the Carth Onasi playable pc for TSL. I just couldn't remember who even though I have the mod I didn't check the name of the author.
 Princess Artemis
01-02-2008, 9:27 PM
My name might have stuck because cjt's Carth PC is expressly made to be compatible with my Dustil PC. They share a script so they can each have their own goodies without the mods getting in each other's hair.

Anyhow, so as not to completely off-track this--there's no such thing as too much Carth, so looks like a good job there, Miles Edgeworth :)
Page: 1 of 1