Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Kalverys
11-19-2007, 8:12 AM
((This one is just for you PK... because for some reason you like Avatar ^_^))

This will begin in the North Pole, where Aang has just begun to learn Water Bending... I don't really know what else to say other than that...

Rules:

1.) No character controlling
2.) No god modding (well that'll be hard for the controller of Aang...)
3.) Have fun

Character Sheets:

Name:
Species (Type of bender... if character isn't a bender write N/A):
Bio:
----------------------------------------------------

Name: Katara
Species: Waterbender
Appearance:HERE (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3b/KataraOctopusForm.jpg/250px-KataraOctopusForm.jpg)
Bio: Katara grew up a Southern Water tribe member... she was the only Water bender in the South Pole. She lived in a time of great need... a time when the Avatar had deserted the people. One day she and her brother, Sokka, were messing around and they found the Avatar... an Airbender named Aang... he was the last of his kind. Together, the three kids set out to the North Pole to teach Aang waterbending... but along the way the Fire Kingdom attacked.
 Empress Padme
11-19-2007, 9:16 AM
Name: Hanuki Honda
Species : Water bender
Appearance: here http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/sakura13haruno/Anime%20Girl/?action=view&current=6955b4e4.jpg/)
Bio: A waterbender she travels with her monkey, Rocky to earn a living they perform tricks. An orphaned girl thanks to the Fire Kingdom who destroyed her village. Her parents and baby brother were burned in there home as Hanuki watch from afar.To say she hates the Fire Kingdom would be an understatement
 DrPhil2501
11-20-2007, 5:54 AM
Heh, this oughta be interesting Shan. Although I doubt this will be as good as the TV show, I'll keep an eye on this for my own amusement. Make me proud, Shan. Entertain me! Please me!
 Thanatos9t
11-21-2007, 6:17 AM
Name: Tomasu Uedojju
Species : Fire bender (Mostly lightning he finds fire too untamed and destructive)
Appearance: Medium build, pale skinned (like most fire benders), has an unusual family trait of having blonde hair.
Bio:
As a firebender of great skill he believes in honour over strength. Having served in the fire nation army since an early age, due to his prodigal firebending abilities, he grew up quickly giving him a stern attitude which he struggles to get rid of.

After witnessing the slaughter of a village of women and children by firenation hands he became disillutioned by what he has been doing all of this time and promply left the army without permission. Now a deserter he has decided to go and travel and see the world learning the practices and customes of the places he visits, like Iroh he has observed the techniques and motions of the other bending nations (except air of course) and has used them to create a few unique moves.
 Empress Padme
11-21-2007, 7:02 AM
who's gonna be Aang...Rueban I think you should be Aang which brings up another question how many characters can we have?
 Darth Kalverys
11-21-2007, 7:28 AM
Uhhh... probably should have said this earlier... I didn't even think about ti.... you may have 3 characters...

Name: Aang
Species: Airbender
Appearance: Later... ((although most people should know what he looks like))
Bio: Aang... was an airbender back when everything was peaceful, but he ran away from home, when he discovered he was the avatar, and that his mentor was probably going to be taken away from him. He ran so far, he reached the North Pole, but he imprisoned himself in an iceburg when he was about to be drown. Aang stayed there for over 100 years... until Katara and Sokka found him and set him free.
 SkywalkerRules
11-23-2007, 7:30 PM
Name: Jadana Wu
Species: Waterbender
Appearance: http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/Angeldreamer221/?action=view&current=animegirls.jpg)
Bio: Living in the North Pole, Jadana always wanted to see the outside world. Instead of being in the North Pole, Jadana wanted to learn so much. Her master, Chi Lei, taught her the ways of Waterbending. After she departed from her master, Jadana was ready to see and meet new people. Living with her mother in the North Pole was great, but she was always overprotective of Jadana.
Page: 1 of 1